The new Govenor of California - I'll be back

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well its official! He actually won. Amazing. Not quite sure what to say. Although I personally didnt agree that a recall should have ever even taken place, if it did, i think he was the one i would have voted for.

Although i am a democrat, i dont vot party lines - and have to say that the last movie star governor of california turned out alright......well, until that whole alzhimers thing.

Congratulations Arnold! I hope that you surround yourself with good people to help out with your inexperience. It would be really cool to see him do well, and make some honest changes in the political circus there.

ahh man, just another sign that the apocalypse is upon us.

The Arnold Philosphy

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women.

robmob - ur a CA citzen - how did u vote?

Damn! I was hoping the stripper was gonna win! or mabye Gary Coleman, but not Arnold! this can't be right, we need a total recall or the whole election should be terminated! ok, I know , cheezy as hell but i had too!

LMAO at maniac

I voted for the Recall and I voted for Arnold.

I think Arnold will do a good job. He will surround himself with people that will help him.

Davis is a weasel rat bastard with a bag full of excuses. CA problems may not be all his fault, but he did nothing to help the situation out here. Now he will have more time to gnaw on his block of cheese.

The recall just shows that like the rest of us with real jobs, when you do a lousy job, you will be fired.

Well That's anold(spelled this way purpously) for you... The Governator :wasted:

I think he will do alright

Well honestly I used to live in Cali up until a few years ago. Think I've been gone for about four or five years now. I totally would've voted recall and voted Arnold too. Gray Davis was not the guy for the job I know that for sure. Not to start a big ol Political discussion or anything. C'mon Larry Flynt was gonna run?? I will agree that he will totally need to surround himself with some really great people so that he can actually do well. He clearly from his debates and things has quite a few thing to learn, think he has the right vision though.

if you guys honestly think he "freggled" those women, then why wouldnt they tell anyoe when it actually happened? Why wait until 6 days until the election? I do not agree with all of arnolds ways, but anything is better than davis, you can't trust the press why wouldnt they mention him physically assaulting one of his "female campain workers". Check for yourself on usatoday.com

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Well its official! He actually won. Amazing. Not quite sure what to say. Although I personally didnt agree that a recall should have ever even taken place,

Who cares you live in Fl dont worry about us in Ca your state can't even vote right.

hunter - someone from california is the last person to be talking about Florida election issues. lol.

Hey NA! arent you being a little bias, I mean you know, being a govenor yourself and all! well to all the English woman tourists in Florida anyway!

watch it maniac- I'm not a governor, I'm a gov'ner

says it all.
showphoto.php

He was starting too old to muscle movies anyways. He needed a new role in life. Good for him hope he does a good job.

Anyone would of been better then Davis, that guy sucks, signing things that was unnecessary. Like giving immigrant license so they can drive? Anyways, I vote yes on recall, and Arnold for gov. I think he will be good for Cali in the long run. He claim "to open up the book" and let us know where all the money is going to, hopefully we won't be in dept and taxes will go down...:whhooo:

Pete Wilson is advising him, so hopefully he will take it an do well. Although I didn't always agree with Pete Wilson, he ran the state like a top, and didn't lt the legislaters(sp?) run away with poop. I hope he does well. Sometimes things take a differnt point of view to fix, and we can all agree Arnold has a different point of view

I think maclintalke (spelling?) could have been better, but voting for him, would have have been throwing away your vote. I say give arny a shot, he migh tbe good. Plus, just look at davis, he looks like a wuss and hes a terrible gov.

damon

Some biatches try to throw the vote off, by bringing up things that happen 30 yrs ago, and told the LA times 3 days before the election. I fine that pretty lame of those ladies to try and do that, if they were very serious about it, they would of took it to court, not to the LA times. I think it did affected Arnold in some part of the voting, but hey, he still got it. I'm somewhat kool with him being the gov. I hope he make changes and not another Davis....:argue: