The Completed Basement\RC\Theater Room Pics!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckiee....
Nice pad man.....I'd get a corner piece for the work bench to tie em together and give you more surface work space......I wanna see the hardware too

Hey Guys,

Thanks guys... It has defintely come a long way since April. I appreciate all the advice on things I can do to improve the layout as well too. It helps a bunch. I am really happy with the way it turned out.

I would love to open the safe and show off the hardware... but I was not sure if it would be allowed on the site. I have been collecting for the past couple of years. I am one short of my wish list as of right now.

Hey Dig,

You are right... I need to take some time and spend with the family. The basement has comsumed so much time that we have not had much time together. It has definitely caused some problems too.

Tom

I'd like to see what you've got for goods in the safe. If you don't feel safe posting them here send me a pm with the pics!

I am just not sure how RCNT feels about posting things like that. That is why I kept the safe closed. I am not trying to tease anybody or anything like that. I hope that is not how I have come off. It is no secret that I love to hunt and targetshoot. In fact I just bought a new Remington 870 super mag with 28" modified, and 23" slug barrel with cantaleaver. I also put a Luepold VX1 scope on it. I spent yesterday morning on the Bobcat creating a level lane to shoot down so that I had a place to shoot. Other than RC's it is the other hobby I enjoy very much. I guess I would have to ask the Mods if they care.

Tom

So long as you're not talking about shooting up someone/thing then by all means lets see what you've got.

-Michael

WoodiE said:
So long as you're not talking about shooting up someone/thing then by all means lets see what you've got.

-Michael

Absolutely by no means would I ever consider doing someting of that nature. EVER!

Tom

870 is a nice shotgun,my step dad has one,It's a bird shot barrell and not a slug barrell,still is prettyy fun to shoot.

Ok, as long as it is ok with the Mods. I am on my way to Orlando for the rest of the week.... I will take some pics when I return.

Tom

godale03 said:
Ok, as long as it is ok with the Mods. I am on my way to Orlando for the rest of the week.... I will take some pics when I return.

Tom
So you are going to leave us all sitting here with a dumb look on our face waiting for pics?

J/K
Have a good time.

Nahh... I would never leave you guys hanging..... for long! lol

Today is my last day in orlando.... I will be getting back sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Tom

godale03 said:
Nahh... I would never leave you guys hanging..... for long! lol

Today is my last day in orlando.... I will be getting back sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Tom
So man.....

Where are the pics of the inside of the safe???

You're slacking bro.

Dude... He sent me the pics through pm... Nice stuff...

J/k

I didn't get any pics.

You guys always treat me like a little bastard step-child!!!

I don't do any hunting. Just target practice.
Got a few pistols and the 10/22 I just finished.

I still enjoy seeing what everyone has in their arsenal.

well it looks good as of now. are you getting one of those mount on the wall entertainment centers. those would look great in that room. Also can that tv mount swing out from the wall on an arm? WE(at the company i work for) have this one for a 50" TV and holy crap does it look awesome off the wall. you can move that crap wherever. What size is that TV anyways?

Back