the build has begun!! Baja 5B!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When building the wheels start on the outside and line up the bead. Make shure the bead seats by itself more or less. Then tighten up the outter bead lock. Then move to the inner ring and work the tire over the foam and make shure its perfectly lined up again. Baja bead locks are a PITA! Let that be known lol.

Also 2 tips. If you plan on bashing hard go to the local hardwear store and pick up some longer screws and nuts for the outter bead locks. The stock screws will pull threw the wheel after time. Also, wrap the rear foams twice over with duct tape. It keeps them from blooning to bad and ripping the tire off the wheel. Hope this helps some what.

You know I always laugh because it seems everyone who gets an SS has to do a build up thread with pix. And I still LOVE IT!!!!

I did the exact same. Building my SS was my most enjoyable build yet. When you start attaching the front end and the rear end to the chassis and you get to see how big it actually is.... AWESOME.

Nice job.

well its almost finished, just waiting on the body.. here are come complete pics i just took.

IMG_7983-800.gif

IMG_7984-800.gif

That looks sweet! It'll look even better when its covered in dirt!

:hehe:it's too sweet,can I have your address so I can sneak into your house and have small look around what you have there,won't take anything...well maybe just Baja 5b ss but you won't mind that,it's just taking you a lot of space,right?1:hehe:

Back