T-Maxx vs. Lava Rock

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bashed the HE%% out of my T-Maxx with Integy bulks and the lower chassis stuff and never had any problems!!

I have bashed the HE%% out of my T-Maxx with Integy bulks and the lower chassis stuff and never had any problems!!

Well someone on this site said, "if you never break anything, you are doing something wrong...
If you never broke any integy parts you must drive on cotton...

I'm dead serious here use rpm everything u can they dont do bulkheads or under braces but I'm tellin ya i hit a tree in 2nd gear and all i did was push the bumper up and bent the bumper screws i got flm bulkheads to rpm everything bu i warn ya its exspensive but oh so worth it

Install everthing RPM you can put on your MAXX I have alot of RPM parts on my MAXX & still ant done upgradeing everything.. You wont go wrong with RPM & thay have a awesome warrenty even if you brake the part yourself... My bashing buddy hit a Concrete Patio edge Full speed with his Rustler & broke his RPM Front Bumper & he sent it in & RPM sent him a brand new 1 in the mail.. So RPM has awesome product's

I'm dead serious here use rpm everything u can they dont do bulkheads or under braces but I'm tellin ya i hit a tree in 2nd gear and all i did was push the bumper up and bent the bumper screws i got flm bulkheads to rpm everything bu i warn ya its exspensive but oh so worth it

IMAG0223.jpg

It's not that expensive, and its totally worth thr money.

hi i was reading this thread and just to know i have a t-maxx torn down i have a box of parts from it,i know i have fuel tank,trans,drive shafts,plus lots of other stuff, dont know whats in the box. let me know, i was going to give them for free but know maybe not,i am getting alot of inquires on these parts. have to think about that one

IMAG0223.jpg

It's not that expensive, and its totally worth thr money.

Nice looking Maxx it looks like fun, but almost to nice to run.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

hi i was reading this thread and just to know i have a t-maxx torn down i have a box of parts from it,i know i have fuel tank,trans,drive shafts,plus lots of other stuff, dont know whats in the box. let me know, i was going to give them for free but know maybe not,i am getting alot of inquires on these parts. have to think about that one

Thanks I appreciate the offer, I also have a decent supply of parts I have been bashing my Maxx for years. I put the beast back together and even took a test drive and managed to put it back on the bench in one piece. Again thanks for the offer. :)

Thanks, I run it all the time its a blast to see it fly past me and chase cars down the street.

I wouldn't buy Integy for anything. I've seen a lot of heartbreak associated with this brand.

Back