t-maxx, how fast?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as long as its not a t-maxx vs a stampede,,........

T maxx

Thanks for the responses. I was just wondering I just bought one off of a lady the other day

As most people have said you can pretty much guess you can get about 40 out if it. Keep in mind that it plenty fast enough to make it explode when it hits a curb. Lol. Not that I have done it or anything but I have seen it happen (shuffles feet and looks around)

Like said, a stock T Maxx will do approx 42/43mph out of the box when tuned well.

To hit 50 mph takes a good engine and some gearing changes.

To get above 60 takes a lot of time, modification and money. I have hit 63mph with a highly modified T Maxx quite a few times (big engine and a 3 speed transmission etc).

I’m trying to break 70 mph with my current S Maxx build. You have to forget about the time and $$ involved before even beginning to think about the 70 mph mark or you will be disappointed in the end.

i have *never* busted my smaxx in two. furthermore, i don't have it on film. :D

Most turds swirling down the toilet are faster than a maxx 3.3
Did I mention I name my turds. Most of them are saddlewhores and some I call outlawboobs I mean outlawbratt

sorry for this post being completely off subject and having nothing to do with this thread

dude really your bashing members from posts not even related to this one and not even on the subject of this post whats your deal man have some respect for other people imo u should be kicked from this forum

your bringing your issues from the weird t maxx issues thread into someone elses thread for no reason say w.e you want to about me you wont get a response I'm not sinking to your childish level i just had to say what i had to say about this

Whoa, I think he was just making a point there....

Last edited:
Mr. 12 Gauge is no longer with us, he will be missed deeply. Let's bow for a moment to remember his abrupt behaveur shall we......
Ok that enough let's not over do it...

Mr. 12 Gauge is no longer with us, he will be missed deeply. Let's bow for a moment to remember his abrupt behaveur shall we......
Ok that enough let's not over do it...

We are all deeply saddened..

Did i miss something? Who is mr. 12gauge?? Oh well he must not have been important...

Back