T-Maxx bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDog

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Today my dad took me out to run my T-Maxx. I can't believe I didn't brake any parts ! I had a great time. I at least burned 8 tanks of my dads fuel. :D Heres some pics.

JoeyMaxx1web.jpg

JoeyMaxx3WEB.jpg

JoeyMaxx5WEB.jpg

JoeyMaxx12web.jpg

JoeyMaxx16web.jpg

JoeyMaxx13web.jpg

Heres what a T-Maxx should look like.:hehe:

JoeyMaxx10WEB.jpg

JoeyMaxx11web.jpg

At least mine doesn't sit on a shelf. LOL:p:

I'm surprised Rolex isn't lying on the floor gasping for air..

Nice one!:hehe:

yep, my dad showed me the nice shiny parts.LOL:D

I had a great time today! Can't think of a better way to spend the day than hitting the pizza place and then burning some nitro with you buddy.

Bulldog..you definitely got your pops wise cracks. Glad he is not only teaching you the hobby but the shelf queen owner.

Good for you guys!!

Ya, i agree, great action picture there. Looked like one hell of a time. The T-Maxx looks good with HPI wheels too...:D

mines a floor queen cause it usually sits on the floor broken haha i dont have the money to buy the parts or the car to drive to get the parts I'm only 14

Looks like an awesome day! Glad too see ya having fun buddy!

Looks like you had a awesome time Me and my step son took out our savages today too it was a blast! Be his is a esavage he is only 5 so hes not quite ready to maintenance a nitro yet.

Thanks H8 I started runing a E pede when I was 3.

Thanks H8 I started runing a E pede when I was 3.

That's awesome. I saw your pops mention something about that a long time ago so when my boy turned 3 this summer I got him a Wheelie King. What a great truck for a little guy. :thumbup:

Yep, he's been running rcs since he was three. Used to be wide open throttle and no steering, lol. But now he drives better than some adults I have seen. :hehe:

8 tanks is great!! props to ya for being a good driver lol.

Mine has the same body! But its a shelf queen......not because I don't run it but because Its always broken!! haha yea I guess I must suck at driving? IDK