Sold / Found stock traxxas elec rusler.roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballen

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
$50 + shipping or 60 shiped lower 48 PAYPAL ONLY

has factory steering servo

come on guys i need to buy some fuel

picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php

Last edited:
nobody ? PM me make an offer

Last edited:
I do not think so.LOL you can have it for 60 with the esc and motor . you hook everything up .they are $200 new.and if you look at the pic's it is not beat up.even the the bottom barley has a scratch on it...

20 for the rustler

I do not think so.LOL you can have it for 60 with the esc and motor . you hook everything up .they are $200 new.and if you look at the pic's it is not beat up.even the the bottom barley has a scratch on it...

LOL @ the top quote, if I needed an electric ST that rustler would be great, and thats one hell of a deal for 2 rigs and extras. Bump to da top TTT

ok i'll do $20 for the truck ,you pay $60 for shipping

best deal I have seen all day l.o.l. darn post office and their shipping charges l.o.l!!!!!!

I am willing to make a deal but that was just a little bit of a lowball offer. lol

How about $2 above your lowball offer? :)!!! Good seller here guys. Believe me he isnt ripping anyone off but himself. Another bump TTT!!!

LOL.... thanks but 22 is still a to .... how do i say it nicely .. oh ya CHEAP... thanks for bump .man

rustler bottom line $ 60 + shipping. the other car and extras make offer and it better not be $20

Ok , come on

Last edited:
come on rustler roller 50 +shipping 60 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.