Sold / Found stock traxxas elec rusler.roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump'' PM me for offers

the original XL5 esc and greenmachine2 motor and another motor.i have a few motors they are all old but they do work no sure how long they will last .lol

Last edited:
does that come with remote? and will it be rtr after i hook up the esc and motor?

needs receiver, but yes has remote

---------- Post added at 7:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:32 AM ----------

why is everybody being so picky ? not trying to be mean ,but ,new it is a $200 truck
and ur getting it for $50 + shipping .

Here it is what you get the truck ,2 motors ,esc, and controller .no receiver. $50 + shipping .

Would u take 50.00 shipping included via fedex or ups?

Also is that a 2.4 or 27, brushed or brushless?

come on do you really think i'm going to sell a rustler with a 2.4 ghz and a brushless for $50.LOL. NO i am not doing $50 shipped, WHEN I DO SELL it will be USPS AND STOP TRYING TO GET IT CHEAPER THEN WHAT I HAVE POSTED THE TERMS ARE IN THE FIRST POST AND THAT IS THE WAY IT IS .

it is a 27 ,no receiver , not brushed.no bat
for $ 50 you are lucky to get any electrics at all this truck is $ 200 NEW, YOU CAN SEE BY THE PIC'S IT HAS NOT BEEN RUN THAT MUCH just noticed caps lock was on .the body is a little beat up from being in the closet on the floor with all my other bodies.

Last edited:
rustler bottom line $ 60 + shipping. the other car and extras make offer and it better not be $20

so is there one car or two cars
i think i missed something
let me know what you have

Status
Not open for further replies.