Stock settings on losi xxx-nt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiefGeek

RCTalk Addict
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Trying to find the stock settings for my losi xxx-nt. It has the Mach .15 engine that I just can't get to start after it was running fine until I tore it down and wont run now. So back to stock I go if I can find the turns.

Never tried RCDocuments.com before. Unfortunetly it's blocked at work. Losi site didnt have anything that I could find, and I think this motor is made by Dynamite, so i'll check them next. I was just hoping someone here happened to have one and knew them or had them written down.

---------- Post added at 8:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:18 AM ----------

Got it! Just incase anyone does any future searching and needs it also, here it is.
HSN: 2.5 turns out from closed.
LSN: 4 turns out from closed.

Never tried RCDocuments.com before. Unfortunetly it's blocked at work. Losi site didnt have anything that I could find, and I think this motor is made by Dynamite, so i'll check them next. I was just hoping someone here happened to have one and knew them or had them written down.

---------- Post added at 8:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:18 AM ----------

Got it! Just incase anyone does any future searching and needs it also, here it is.
HSN: 2.5 turns out from closed.
LSN: 4 turns out from closed.

Just saw your post now, was gonna tell you but you already got them. Any news on the rc10gt and shipping prices

Back