Some sneak peeks of Radron's Berg build...........

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!! Try RPP for the Rovers.

i can never ever remember them guys!!!! do like them better than claws or the panthers?

Yea, I like them better. They bite better & have much more axle clearance!

My Panthers did work real well tho!

I painted a new body for a comp coming up in Jan. & thought I would share. The colors just don't show up well in pics,but you get the idea....
P1030175.jpg

P1030176.jpg

P1030177.jpg

P1030178.jpg

hell yeah ron that looks sick!!! nice and low!!

That looks like it could crawl up a wall, what kind of rubber is that you got mounted on there?

THANKS GUYS!

The tires are the new HB Rovers & yes it damn near will climb a wall! This thing is GREAT!!
I'll never go back to a shaftie for a comp rig!!

Note on the Rovers: I had this thing out in the snow over X-mas & all I can say is WOW!! With the Rovers it would go just about anywhere I pointed it! I was climbing snow drifts I never thought it had a chance on! Just a quick blip on the throttle & the tires would clean right up,something the Panthers would not do.

I got a couple of pics on my other camera, I'll post them up as soon as I get them down loaded.

Last edited:
that thing looks good

what motors and gearing u running?

Thanks, I'm running the Integy 45T Pros w/12t pinions. I'll soon be running my handwound 40t's as soon as I get time to finish winding them.

Thanks, I finished 10th with it at the Southern Ariz. Winter Shoot-out in Tucson. It performs GREAT!!