Small Update on My Comp

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and went with Proline 2 Stage foams, they seem to have decent squish and good bite, just have to wait for the comp or if I am lucky some time on the indoor course this weekend, either way I am running them and just going to hope for the best...

Another update: I just changed out my rear axles ring and pinion gears for the new Axial 43/13 underdrive gears, they slow down the rear wheels which further helps to eliminate torque twist and also helps on step objects so it does not want to flip you over backwards because the front is pulling faster then the rear is pushing.

Another update: I just changed out my rear axles ring and pinion gears for the new Axial 43/13 underdrive gears, they slow down the rear wheels which further helps to eliminate torque twist and also helps on step objects so it does not want to flip you over backwards because the front is pulling faster then the rear is pushing.

thats a cool upgrade imo, almost like adding alittle touch of clod stall to a shafty lol.

thats a cool upgrade imo, almost like adding alittle touch of clod stall to a shafty lol.

I will find out here in few hours at the paradise Comp I am going to in the morning, leaving at 6:30AM:\

And here is a couple pics with the body mod to clear my rear 4-link so I can keep my body as low as posible with out the 4-link set up trying to push the body off of the rig..
P1060654Medium.jpg

P1060655Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Back