Slingin' Meat on Memorial Day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Being the nice guy that I am, I decided to cook you guys a virtual feast. I would have invited you to come eat it, but I only have three bathrooms. I think that it would cause a problem for 11,000 people to eat good BBQ and steaks like this, and only have three bathrooms. So, here's to you RCNT.

100_0607.jpg

100_0608.jpg

100_0609.jpg

Man... that just made me hungry!!! Thanks FOR NUTHIN!!!

Looks like you had quite a feast. I love b-b-q chicken... I'd take that over a good steak almost any day.

looking good. i had some bbq myself.

Dude you gave me a bruise on my forehead just now when I dived at the screen. Don't do that anymore!

:drool:

What, no sausages. You can't have a BBQ and not have sausages.

Other then that it looks ummm goood.

damn, those look yummy, but where are the potatoes and corn??

Damn Charlie. That looks better than all those women I was with. At least I can have those without getting in trouble.

What, no sausages. You can't have a BBQ and not have sausages.

Other then that it looks ummm goood.

My step dad has Divaticulitis (sp) and he can't have sausage, it makes him really sick. I usually grill a lot of sausage but he just can't help himself, he always eats some and it never fails to make him really sick, so I opted to make things easy yesterday and didn't cook any. I usually have sausage and a few Brats. As for the corn and potatos, they were inside, lol, I never dreamed you would want to see a picture of my entire meal.

although i dont have any pictures, we ate like royalty this weekend as well. we had snow crab and baked potatoes sunday night, and then went to the pool monday and cooked all day. we had shrimps on the barby (fresh ones, bought from the seafood joint down the street) i also had 2 different kinds of sausage, some of the thickest ribs i have ever seen, t-bone steaks, corn on the cob, baked beans, cole slaw, and brownies...

top that off with a beautiful day, good friends, and no work.. i couldnt have asked for it to go any better.

what kind of grill is that? I bought my dad a SICK weber last year for fathers day. I thought i was going to have to take a loan out. haha

i also have Diverticulitis so i feel your step dads pain.i have to watch what i eat as well.i also sometimes eat what i should not and man do i pay the price.well your bbq looks great sorta what we did at my house,lots of fun.

Back