SLASH ,, has been ,,MAXED !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but there tires are made in the USA so that's encouraging,,,, I think ?
Uh Oh. Just seen RCDriver_Online's video about these tires. The rubber and glue is sourced in the USA and shipped to Taiwan to be produced and then shipped back.

They look to have some good looking tread patterns though. Looking forward to seeing your finished Maxx Slash vision. 👍

Why is it other than keeping the price down , do they put $15 servos in there trucks all there vehicles come come with the cheapest servo they can fit in there ! The one that comes in the max slash , can be purchased on e bay for $14.68
Think of it this way, you can take that servo out and sell it for $15-$20, then use that towards something decent. Or keep it as a spare for a more "lightweight" RC in the future.

I put the gpm brace kit with the perfect pass servo in , it's got insane better steering , I gave the servo to my nephew for his Traxxas stuff

SOOOOO,,,,, this is what I came up with after opening the box and fixing what Traxxas started !!! O. M. G. !!! Let's see now , first off , the stock tires have ABSUGULOOOOLY NOOOOO TRACTION WHAT SO EVER ! unless you wanna bounce it around on the pavement, then I took out the $20 servo that came with my $720 trash dump , and put in gpm servo brace , with a perfect pass servo , also put heavier springs at both ends , only to find out I need to thicken the oil now !! , then to take the un steerible beach ball effect out of it , I administered the wide kit , then I trimmed the body so I could put on some tires that would grip ,those are proline badlands and this is what I've come up with so far, it's a very fun truck at this point , but it needs to be a little stiffer i.m.o., but JEEEEEZE !! $720 ! Traxxas , to make a entry level car at that price , all your doing is scaring new hobby folks off , I read that Traxxas trys to hit entry or mediocre level people on most there products , but this thing is a rip off , and there's no other way to put it , that's my grumpy 35 years of experience for ya , but I was still stupid enuff to get the thing 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😡😡😡

IMG_20240414_083020480_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I'm unable to find , what stock oil comes in the max slash shocks , maybe one of you master yooglers could find it on the googler ? Thanx !!

Nevermind !!! Go back to what you were doing ! I got it , I got it !! Stock it's 60 I'm doing 80 maybe 100 , that s thing chassis slaps like crazy , even with heavier springs

Back