show us the "real whip"

• Thread starter itsalifeworthliving
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
olds,

i bet you see alot of vehicles nose diving coming at you on the highway? looks like the police cars around here,just need really dark tinted windows(which is bullshit,we can only go 35% but you couldnt see in their cars with spot light!)

in all honesty its really a solid vehicle,and there great for a stereo system with all the trunk room!

Here is my daily driver, a 2005 Lincoln LS V8

Those are sweet rides jmarzilli... A buddy of mine has what I think is the last year they made them that is fully loaded. His is pearl white which looks really nice. It's his "wifes" car... he drives a ratty jeep that has 200K+ miles on it. The stock stereo/nav system is really sweet.

I thought about getting one and rode in and drove his before shopping. I don't fit real well... definitely made for someone with a little less girth. I really liked how it handled and the power, but for as much as I drive, I have to lean more toward comfort and that wasn't comfort for me.

Yours is a nice color too.

olds,

i bet you see alot of vehicles nose diving coming at you on the highway? looks like the police cars around here,just need really dark tinted windows(which is bullshit,we can only go 35% but you couldnt see in their cars with spot light!)

in all honesty its really a solid vehicle,and there great for a stereo system with all the trunk room!

Yes, I do. Then a parade forms. After driving a merc for so long, I can spot a cop car a mile out or a merc. Subtle differences stand out when your so familiar with one or the other. But most people almost have to hit me before they realize I'm not a cop.

I'm thinking of getting the windows tinted... not sure of the cost, but may do the rears this summer.

Last edited:
I'm small so fitting isn't an issue. The ride was like riding on air, until I put 20" rims on it. I actually picked this one because of the color, I have never seen it before.

heres my new whip.. got it between christmas and new years when my old one tossed a timing belt at 80 and the insurance totaled it.

this one is an 02 accord EX v6 fully loaded. payed about 9k for it with TTL kbb is about 12k. all power, leather, sunroof, traction control, etc. I changed the stocker to a pioneed cd with remote added some pioneer tweeters to the pillars, and changed the rear 6x9' to some nakamichi's. i still havent changed the fronts but they sound pretty good. changing the head unit made a world of difference. I still havent installed the subs. i have a 4k watt amp and 2 12" rockford hx2's to go in.

this is my 3rd accord and i must say I'm a honda slut.. the first one 309k when i sold it and still running, the second 289k and would still be going if the belt wouldnt have broke (insurances fault), this one 109k and drives like new.

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

Those are some nice rides, fellas! My usual daily is a '99 Chevy Tahoe. Don't have any pictures right now and since it's filthy to begin with and raining like crazy right now, they'll have to wait.

Got this beauty last year from my father for $1.00, you can see the Tahoe in the rear of the first one:

Miata07-01-072.jpg

Miata07-01-071.jpg

Miata07-01-073.jpg

This here is my '95 Harley Fatboy with a custom paint job based on the Destroyer album cover by KISS:

MyHarley001.jpg

MyHarley006.jpg

Finally remembered to take a picture...

jeep1.jpg

2004 Grand Cherokee Special Edition

-Michael

well, here it is...so far I have a long list of stuff on the way, and owned..
Body
Greddy gracer front bumper
Greddy side skirts
Kenstyle rear
Seibon ts cf hood
Seibon cf rear deck
Vis cf oem spoiler
Mastergrade cf roof
Volk gloss black gtms(on the way only two more months)Waiting on the wheels to put the body kit on and so forth.
I have another engine I'm working on for the s/c, and that's being built by a friend. He use to work at aam building for them, now he's freelance.
Vortech S/C just the engine isn't done...
Audio I'm still piecing together..have cdt component sets,and re audio 10in subs,and hifonics amps, with a kenwood 7in dvd touch screen and nav.
Going with a full standalone hks fcon vpro..
I'm lookin once done to be right around 520/480 whp/wtq

So here is the pic, only thing in it right now is a aam plenum space,jwt popcharger with ztube,jic magic exhaust with Crawford hfc,and alphawerk headers...
Picture9575.png

Last edited:
My winter driver

1991 Volvo 740 Turbo. 12 psi boost, IPD sways, poly suspension bushings, HD rear springs, Sachs advantage shocks and struts, severely peeling paint, and needs a wash...

281431916_ho2fR-M.jpg

281432240_6h9tc-M.jpg

The rest of the year

1988 Honda Hawk GT.

281061312_mPxGb-M.jpg

280725132_7Xv6r-M.jpg

damn sweetdiesel that bike looks better than brand new! is it winter year round there? j/k. i do know it takes alot of polishing to keep a bike lookin than clean, you could eat off the motor and pipes!

awsome man, very nice bike.

Nice roller skate Monkey! I almost bought a new one when I was like 20. good thing I didn't though I think. That's one of those purchases at the right time in life that can change a person. Lot's of air and lots of 'trim'.

PIMPIN AINT EASY!!!

I am spending more time trying to make my rc look like my real truck.

truck003.jpg

:first_place:

knall ya really need boggers in the back and swampers in the front

man thats badass yota

whats the specs?

yea it pulls better lol

sorry about the bump, but i just found this thread.....

toy: 1999 trans am, lots of mods
1824182175.jpg

tow vehicle/ toy # 2: 2006 trailblazer ss
182570884.jpg

daily driver: 2001 honda civic, bought it from a friend that didnt have insurance and needed some help to pay for the other persons car... for some reason i dont have any after pics, but it looks perfect.
19939154338.jpg

Last edited:
2003 Ford F-250 superduty. 6.0 turbo diesel, with bullydog stage 3 programmer, 5 inch super lift, 18 inch rims, 35 by 17 inch Nitto Terra Grappler tires. Pioneer double din dvd/navi, pioneer 4 way 5x7's, electric roll up/waterproof bed cover, westin bull bar, billet grill, westin step bars, (yes, i know, alot of people dont like them, but my girlfriend is 5'3 and needs them)
IMG_0024-1.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

Just sold this one yesterday. Miss her already.
IMG_0313.jpg

Will post the free one tommorrow.

Last edited:
Once the dsm is back to running, and not leaking oil all over my garage, Ill post one up.

here is my 2006 cummins with a dodge around it.. to many mods to list. most recent pics it's getting sport bumpers and grille this week.
cummins027.gif

cummins028.gif

cummins029.gif

cummins030.gif

cummins031.gif

That's a cool project car Brandon :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind picking up a full scale project car myself.

Back