Sold / Found Sh 21 for RC10GT parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalhead Matt

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a Sh .21 big block that I'm never gonna use. It's brand new. Clean as a whistle. I need some parts to finish my rc10gt. And some other stuff. This is what I'm missing.
For RC10GT:
1. Recoil and one way bearing. I'd trade the .21 for a starter box. I don't need a very big one.
2. Shocks
3. A body would be cool. Mines haggard from years of service on other rigs.
4. Tires on 12mm hex rims.
5. Tires on front RC10GT rims. Mt tires preferably. I could probably use different knuckles and spindles to run 12mm hexes, but would rather not.
6. A charger for an ignitor.
7. I could really use a temp gun.:)

T Maxx 2.5
1. Front skidplate
2. 18t clutch bell and bearings
3. Servos. My best servo is a 2075 to give an idea.
4. Tires
5. Bulkheads

I'm pretty open minded. Shoot me some offers. That list is pretty much in order of importance. I'd consider nimh battery packs. I have a Raminator(lst2) with center diff eliminator, 2nd motor, 2s lvc. It's missing the rx/tx, hexes, pins, and the diffs are blown. I'd trade it away. Would be a good parts truck, or cheap and easy to fix. There's all metal diffs available for it as well. $50 a pop though. They blew when I ran a 2s lipo with the center diff locked. It was fine on nimh juice. Pretty quick and fun too. Handles great.

Last edited:
I'd trade this engine for the parts to fix the Raminator. Diffs(center too), hexes, pins and a couple of battery packs would get you this engine. I'm easy folks.:) Let's hear some offers. T/E Maxx(2.5) and Revo(2.5) parts work as well.

Daily bump. I'm still interested in 1/10th electric. Batteries, electronics, 4x4 roller. Let's here some offers. I have a 2.5 Maxx and Revo that I'm not too attached too.:) Both run great with no problems.

Still need a starter box? I have Dynamite quickfire up for grabs cheap. It's a couple years old, but it is strong. It has a 775 motor and is wired for Dean's connectors. It stripped a hub but a I had a machinist fix it. Should be good for a while. I use it to start my 1/8th truggy, but it is fully adjustable.

Can a 1:1 battery power it? It'd be about my only source of power.:)

Yes it can run off a 12volt batt, (2) 6 cell stick packs, (2) 7.4v lipos or (1) 14.8V Lipo. I use the later. I can rig you some alligator clip leads to use. I'll have to check to see what I have. It will be Tuesday before I can get back to you. No internet at home, moving this week and next week. I thought this box was done when I stripped the hub so I ordered a new one. I had a fried at work mill new slots for the driveshaft 180 degrees out from where it wore out. Should last a long time. The starter wheel itself is practically new. The motor I kept clean and oiled. I only want at the most 20 bucks shipped for it. Rather it go to someone who needs it instead of collecting dust with the rest of the stuff I have. I may take the SH .21 in trade, what model is it?

Pt 21-p3 is what it says on the head. I know I'll never use this engine. I won't have the cash to rip drivetrains apart for awhile.:) Hit me with a pm whenever you have a chance Scrogg. Throw in a couple of glow plugs that will work in my Rc10 and you got a deal.:) Seriously though, we can work out the details when you have time. This engine certainly isn't going anywhere. I have it oiled up and stored in a clean, dry spot. Threw a clean trx air filter on it and covered the exhaust port with a piece of tape to keep anything out of it.

Sell that engine on the bay. Take a pic of it if you can. You'll get over 50 for it. Good little engine that will power any 1/8th scale nicely. Somebody will buy it. As soon as my new starter box shows up I'll pm you for your mailing addy.
This is the box btw..
http://www.dynamiterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=DYNP5300

Ah, I'd rather take a small hit and deal with somebody reputable. If it's something you could put to use and are interested in, I'd have no problem trading ya. All in good time though. I'm in no hurry. You know where to find me.:)

OK new box arrived. I put the dynamite box back together. I have to rewire it, it's a 3 pole switch and I forgot to label what went where. Only takes a few minutes but one wrong connection=bad news. I will test it and let you know. 99% sure she is fine.

Cool Scrogg. Let me know. I have a feeling that this Rc10 will be my favorite rig once I get 'er going. It's about 8 years old, but I'm willing to bet the engine hasn't ran for 10 minutes. It has twice the pinch of my 2.5's. Maybe has a tank through it. When my buddy bought it, we knew nothing about nitro. Tried breaking it in when it was cold out. Broke the pull starter and on the shelf she's sat. Not even a scratch on the chassis.:) He tried many hillbilly ways of turning the engine over, so if something lets loose, I won't be surprised. But hell, it may break in and run fine.

Bump. Still have the SH. Could use some new motors for my E Maxx or some nimh batteries.

I have a rc10 gt that has a busted front bulkhead and cracked tank every thing else is in good shape original enginr .15 ae and 2.5 in it that I'm parting out if u still need rc10 gt parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry fellows, but you both are in your first month on the site and live along ways away. Appreciate the offers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back