RC Collection, Showcase & Builds

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krakentuned RC

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
CURRENT PROJECT: Raptor R

COLLECTION:
X-MAXX
(Post #1, Post #3)
RUSTLER 4X4 (Post #9)
DRAG SLASH #1 (Post #12, Post #15)
DRAG SLASH #2 (Post #17)
DRAG SLASH #3 (Post #19)
BIGFOOT 2WD (Post #20)
TRX-4 #1 (Post #21)
SLASH 4X4 (Post #23)
TRX-4 #2 (Post #24)
RUSTLER 2WD (Post #30)

INDESTRUCTIBLE X-MAXX
20230507_141445.jpg

20230507_141328.jpg

My goal was to make it "indestructible," or at least as resilient to destruction as it could possibly be. I think I've succeeded. First part that went out was my spur and pinion. I initially replaced it with stock components but realized that they would continue to be a problem. After some research I went ahead and ordered a B&M Belt Kit. I've been using this same kit for over three years and had to replace only one belt. I'm currently running a 15/30 set which is good for mid-50s.
20230507_141345.jpg

20210822_104819.jpg

The steering servo was another common failure point so I replaced that with a ProModeler DS1155BLHV. I run it on a 2S battery pack and it has been absolutely phenomenal. To further reinforce the steering I went with a Integy steering brace, Traxxas upgraded servo saver spring, and ProModeler HD Servo arm. I haven't had a single issue.
20211005_145625.jpg

20211015_142626.jpg

The differentials were the next area of concern so I began to think about how I could reinforce them. The answer was pretty simple and required the use of TRA7781X aluminum housing typically used for the center differential. The internals are the same but required that I use TRA7783X to make the original spider gears fit.
20220127_134246.jpg
20220127_134230.jpg

Bearings, bearings, bearings. The X-Maxx chewed through the stock ones like breakfast. I initially upgraded to the RPM carriers with their supplied larger bearings. But after burning through a few of the RPM bearings I went with FastEddy bearings. I ran it like this for the better part of a year until Traxxas released the TRA7752X upgraded carriers, which I changed out too. I may upgrade to the XRT carriers as those have some improvements over the current design.
20210906_155025.jpg

20210906_155028.jpg

I'm only allowed 10 pictures per post, so there will be a part 2 coming shortly!

Last edited:
there isnt a whole lot showing...
Try it now. đź‘Ť

PART 2
The belt drive did add some heat to the mix, so I put a few 40x40 fans on to keep everything cool. It worked, but I always worried. I knew that if I wanted to continue working towards the goal of indestructibility that I'd need to upgrade the ESC and eventually the motor. First came the ESC with the addition of the Hobbywing MAX6.
20220118_151356.jpg

I kept the original 1200XL for as long as I felt comfortable. The Integy fans and motor mount did work very well in helping dissipate tons of heat. I just knew that a motor upgrade was inevitable.
20220204_124240.jpg
20220204_124518.jpg

The MAX6 and 1100kv combo worked perfectly and fit within the chassis like it was meant to be. This put my mind at ease in regards to overheating the motor or ESC so my focus was finally able to move onto tires. The stock tires at this point had already been re-glued a few times. The Pro-Line MX43s were the perfect choice in my mind to help get all that new gained power to the ground.
20220106_110810.jpg

20220106_111601.jpg

Shortly after this Traxxas released the WideMaxx kit for the X-Maxx. Although the X-Maxx is a monster truck by all intents and purposes, I had a secret obsession with the wider and better handling Arrma Kraton 8S. The Widemaxx was the perfect solution to all of my handling woes.
20220119_160831.jpg

20220119_170936.jpg

The additional width made turn-in incredibly stable. I have yet to experience a roll over, even in some of the highest traction areas like grass or pavement. With the handling department reasonably handled, one area of concern that still persisted was the ESC. I knew the MAX6 was a robust ESC, but in my opinion that description could only apply in a 8th scale vehicle. For the growing weight of the X-Maxx, I knew it would eventually meet its demise trying to push such a heavyweight down the road. Hobbywing came out with a Christmas sale and I was able to scoop up a brand new MAX5 for a pretty good discount.
20221216_151023.jpg

20221217_142424.jpg

I was able to install the MAX5 using an adapter plate and ESC relocation kit from eBay. I'm still not 100% happy with the mounting solution and will likely update that as a newer/better solution arrives. The MAX6 wasn't without a place for long, as it made its way into my newly acquired Sledge.

PARTS BREAKDOWN
Hobbywing MAX5 ESC & 1100kv motor
Bowhouse Big Bore motor mount
B&M Belt Kit (15/30)
PowerDrive Belt (200-5M-15)
eBay reciever relocation kit with ESC plate
TRA7795 widemaxx kit
TRA7737X steering block set (v2)
TRA7752X rear axle carrier set (v2)
TRA7781X aluminum differential housings (front & rear)
TRA7783X Spider Gear Set
TRA7759R motor mount washers
TRA7746X HD steering link & servo saver spring
MaximumRC wheel hub bearings (FastEddy bearings every where else)
FullForceRC 2S battery tray
ProModeler DS1155BLHV steering servo with HD Servo arm
Pro-Line PowerStroke HD shock shaft upgrade
Pro-Line Badlands MX43 tires
Integy billet machined center main driveshaft
Integy billet machined steering bellcrank support
Team Associated 50wt shock fluid (front)
Team Associated 80wt shock fluid (rear)
Traxxas 250k differential fluid (front)
Traxxas 500k differential fluid (rear)
GravityRC 1mill differential fluid (center)

Last edited:
My brother-in-law found himself in a pickle after learning about Traxxas' tendency to sue companies for "infrginment." I know everyone has their own opinion regarding this habit of theirs, and I don't want to get into that kind of discussion, since I really don't care. He ended up deciding to get rid of his Traxxas collection in favor of his new favorite "underdog," Arrma. I took the opportunity to alleviate all of his worries and purchased his Bandit and Rustler. Both sat for a while until I got the X-Maxx figured out. As time and money opened up I began to plan to create a...

100MPH RUSTLER BUILD
Everyone has seen what a Rustler XL5 4x4 looks like, so I won't bore everyone. But here's a very modified Rustler.
20230923_121805.jpg

The project didn't start here, but instead..
20220222_102147.jpg

It started with a complete tear down. This was my very first time working on a LCG 4x4 chassis from Traxxas. So I made it my goal to tear it all down to familiarize myself with the inner-workings.
20220223_113228.jpg

I had planned to run a center mounted motor to accommodate much larger gears. Unfortunately the mount required a lot of modification that didn't lend to its overall sturdiness.
20220308_174612.jpg
20220308_183358.jpg

20220303_150225.jpg

I knew I'd need a fast servo and the ProModeler DS635BLHV was the perfect fit. I ditched the eBay shocks for some GTR shocks from Traxxas. Also with the steering upgrades came new Traxxas aluminum toe links, caster blocks, steering block, rear axle housing, solid camber links, and sway bars. I also decided the motor would be most secure in its original location, utilizing the Traxxas motor plate and eventually an upgraded aluminum motor mount.
20220325_164511.jpg

Then came the cap-pack. A massive 8S capable unit. Unfortunately this setup added a lot of complexity for battery mounting. I've since removed it in favor of an easier setup.
20230923_121851.jpg

This is how the project sits as of today. I've added aluminum shock towers, removed the battery tray for the 2S battery powering the servo and opted for power to come from the 6V reciever, replaced the springs, Exotek CVD metal axles, and removed the cap-pack. I've also gone with a single XT90 connector for the ESC, and made a custom harness incase I decide to run two 3S packs versus a single 6S. The project is still untested in regards to its top speed. I have a GNSS, just haven't found the time or a road that isn't busy.

PARTS BREAKDOWN
Hobbywing MAX ESC & 2200kv Motor
King-Hobby Aluminum Battery Tray
King-Hobby MOD1 35T hard steel spur gear
Hot Racing MOD1 25T steel pinion
TRA6856X 17mm hex conversion kit
TRA6832X aluminum caster blocks
TRA6837X aluminum steering blocks
TRA6842X aluminum toe links
TRA1952X aluminum rear axle carrier
TRA7461 GTR long shocks (front)
TRA7462 GTR XX-long shocks (rear)
TRA6765 aluminum center driveshaft
TRA7460R aluminum motor mount
TRA6738X aluminum rear shock tower
TRA6739X aluminum front shock tower
TRA7448 GTR long springs (blue 0.892 rate)
TRA7449 GTR XX-long springs (blue 1.004 rate)
Duratrax Bandito MT belted 2.8" tires
Integy billet machined steering bellcrank
YZX aluminum camber links
YZX aluminum slipper eliminator
Exotek front & rear metal CVD axles

Last edited:
Thank you guys for all the love, it's really appreciated!

Shortly after finishing up the Rustler, I began one of my first chassis-up custom builds. I had seen a few videos on YouTube of the Drag Slash and thought it would be a good idea to give it a try. It took me approximately 3 months to aquire all the parts because of budget, but as soon as I had everything I immediately started.
20220727_121204.jpg

I decided to stick with mostly Traxxas, Exotek and RPM parts. LCG frame, 272R Magnum transmission with ceramic bearings installed instead of stock.
20220727_134909.jpg

Of course another ProModeler servo made its way into this build. All Adjustable turnbuckles. Exotek Steering bellcrank, Exotek carbon fiber front tower, and RPM bulkhead.
20220727_143155.jpg

272R with ceramic bearings, ans Exotek Slipper Eliminator.
20220727_151708.jpg

20220727_202539.jpg

I had intended to run a 2s battery for the servo, but later on opted out of that idea. I'll explain why later on as things went from mild to wild pretty quickly with this build.
20220730_143624.jpg

4TEC 2.0 front shocks, Traxxas aluminum c-hubs and carriers, and Exotek titanium axles rounded out the front end.
20220808_201624.jpg

I had planned to run this setup with the 3800kv (5mm shaft) and Copperhead10 ESC from Castle Creations.
20220812_142549.jpg

ProLine Supra Body painted Tamiya Camel Yellow.
20220820_145309.jpg

Right as I got to this point in the build Traxxas started up with an absolutely bonkers deal for TWO Drag Slashes @ $250/each. I couldn't help myself and snagged a pair. The black one is mine and has been modified extensively, and will be featured here. The green one is my son's and has remained stock.
20220826_162358.jpg

On part two of this build is when things go from mild to absolutely wild. Let's just say my budget went right out the second story window, haha!

Last edited:
Awesome!

I have a 2WD Traxxas that started as a Drag Slash chassis... changed some things (bulkhead, body posts, shocks, etc). Mine is not a 100 mph contender but I had a lot of fun building it.

I didn't know what it was gonna be when I bought the LCG chassis, cause it was clearance priced. Added Drag Slash A Arms for the same reason, then Losi Pro shocks. Came across a Traxxas Raptor body on Amazon, cheap, so...

By the way, I ordered a set of those Duratrax wheels/tires the other day when they popped up on Amazon for $16 per pair. No idea what I'll use them on yet.

Last edited:
Congrats. Nice trucks. I too am doing a drag slash ground up. I like your retaining wall.

Drag Slash #1 (Part Two)
Mild to wild might be a slight understatement of just how crazy this build went. I began to wonder just how light I could go with this car. After checking out the NPRC rules I realized the limit was pretty low, 2060 grams. I wasn't going to cut up the stock frame, but I did find something even better..
20220924_171530.jpg

Carbon fiber! I went ahead and upgraded the chassis to a carbon fiber one from Exotek.
20221001_143558.jpg

20230815_093900.jpg

This is when I went from a little wild, to supreme. I converted the Exotek front bumper to a Drag Race Concepts front mount servo kit and changed out the servo for a low-profile version from ProTek. This helped push weight towards the front. I also got a set of BaadRacing aluminum Beadlock wheels. These aren't very lightweight wheels in comparison to plastic, but they help keep the wheels from deforming during hard acceleration. Then titanium hinge pins from Lunsford Racing. I also added a Drag Race Concepts rear sway bar kit, CustomWorks adjustable toe rear a-arms, JSRC rear floating body mount kit, ProLine shocks and Pro-Spec transmission with an Exotek output shaft conversion to be able to run Kimbrough 48P spurs. All bearings installed are ceramic to help reduce friction. All of the front end components are from Drag Race Concepts, including the adjustable toe and camber links at all four corners.
20230815_094105.jpg

20230815_093926.jpg

20230815_093945.jpg

At the moment the car is sitting without a motor. The 3800kv/ CH10 combo wasn't competitive enough, so I was considering a 3.5T setup from Maclan. It's just that most of my attention has gone towards my crawler builds. As for the old LCG frame, it was utilized on another build that will be showcased here eventually.
20230214_144027.jpg

PARTS BREAKDOWN
Exotek "Vader" Carbon Fiber Chassis
ProTek Low Profile 140T Steering Servo
- Custom Works Servo Extender
- Kimborough Extra Strong Servo Saver
Drag Race Concepts Drag Pak Maxim Front End Conversion
- DRC Foward Mount Servo Conversion Kit
- DRC Zero Degree Aluminum Bulkhead
- DRC Aluminum Steering Knuckles
- DRC Aluminum Castor Blocks
- DRC Carbon Fiber Steering Link Arms
- ProTek RC Ceramic Bearings
- DRC Titanium Hinge Pins
- DRC Front A-Arms
- DRC 75mm Steering Turnbuckles
- DRC 46.5mm Camber Turnbuckle
- DRC Titanium Fronr Axles
- Exotek TLR 22S (7mm) wheel hex
Traxxas Front Body Posts
Xtreme Racing 3mm CF Front Shock Tower
Traxxas Big Bore Short 4TEC shock set
- Traxxas 4TEC 4.4 Rate Red Springs
- Team Associated 80wt fluid
Pro-Line PRO-Series 32P Transmission
- Exotek Steel Top Shaft (makes it possible to run 48P Kimbrough spur gears)
- Exotek Eliminator Pro Spur Mount
- Kimbrough 46T 32p Spur Gear
- FastEddy Ceramic Bearings
- GravityRC 1mil fluid in differential
Pro-Line 6308-30 Pro Series Shocks
- Traxxas 1.004 Rate Blue Springs
CustomWorks Adjustable Toe Rear A-Arms
- Custom Works Brass Outer Pivot Arms
LUNSFORD Titanium Hinge Pins (Rear)
DragRace Concepts Anti-Roll Bar Kit
DragRace Concepts Maxim 63mm Rear Camber turnbuckles
Exotek CVD Heavy Duty Axles
Traxxas 3654 Tall Wheel Hex (10mm)
JSRC Floating Rear Body Mount Kit
- JSRC Brass Rear Hubs
- ProTek Ceramic Bearings
BaadRacing PerformanceCut bead lock Wheels
- Pro-Line Reaction (blue) in Rear
- JConcepts 2.2 Hotties in Front
Pro-Line Racing 1995 Supra Body
- Painted Tamiya "Camel Yellow"

Stainless steel hardware all throughout

Last edited:
I have a tendency to pick up more projects while already working on a project. The Drag Slash (#1) build was no exception. While looking over eBay I happened upon an Exotek Slash chassis for sale. It was used, had a few parts on it that weren't quite up to my standard, but the price was just right! This lead into my next project that I would work on during the Drag Slash (#1) build. This is the...

DRAG SLASH #2
20230218_123015.jpg

20230218_123022.jpg

20230218_123048.jpg

The setup originally came with a plethora of no-name aluminum parts, mostly the shock tower, bulkhead and the hinge pin retainer. It did include Traxxas aluminum caster blocks. RPM parts included rear a-arms and steering knuckles. It did come with some Exotek components; the rear shock tower and extended body mount. Unfortunatly not everything was usable, the rear body mount was stripped and required a nut and bolt to mount, the axles were cut down Rustler axles, and the front bulkhead was pretty scarred up. Besides the frame, a few of the adjustable turnbuckles, ProTek 100SS servo, and the Pro-Line transmission, everything else was getting scrapped.
20230223_151457.jpg

20230223_151527.jpg

What you see is basically a part-for-part clone of the first Drag Slash project. At least at that point in time. My intent was to leave this design mild, and go absolutely wild on the first Drag Slash. But it continued to evolve alongside the first Drag Slash, eventually crossing over from mild into wild as well.
20230424_125709.jpg

At this point it was running a 0-degree bulkhead from Drag Race Concepts, ProLine shocks, CustomWorks adjustable toe a-arms, and a ton of Lunsford titanium hardware. The transmission was completely rebuilt, including a new housing. The transmission had a conversion done using an Exotek input shaft to be able to run Kimbrough 48p spurs. The axles were Drag Slash axles and at the appropriate length. I also went with another set of BaadRacing beadlock wheels.
20230318_145800.jpg

To top it all off was a ProLine Camaro Body.

It unfortunately didn't last long as my priorities shifted. Most of the components have been stripped off and utilized in another project that will be showcased eventually. It's pretty much down to its frame. Not quite a sad ending, as I'm sure it will eventually be re-purposed.

20230815_094826.jpg

PARTS BREAKDOWN
Exotek "Vader" CF Chassis
DragRace Concepts 0-degree bulkhead
DragRace Concepts Maxim Front Bumper
Traxxas Body Posts
Xtreme Racing 3mm CF Shock Tower
Traxxas 4TEC Big Bore Short Shocks
- Traxxas 4.44 rate Red Springs
Traxxas 3631X Heavy Duty A-Arms
LUNSFORD Titanium Hinge Pins
LUNSFORD Titanium Turnbuckles
Traxxas Aluminum Castor Block
Traxxas Aluminum Steering Blocks
ProTek RC 100SS Steering Servo
FastEddy Ceramic Bearings (front & rear)
Exotek Titanium Front Axles
Pro-Line PRO-Series 32P Transmission
- Exotek Steel Top Shaft (makes it possible to run 48P Kimbrough spur gears)
- Exotek Eliminator Pro Spur Mount
- Kimbrough 46T 32p Spur Gear
- FastEddy Ceramic Bearings
CustomWorks Adjustable Toe Rear A-Arms
Exotek +28mm CF Rear Body Mount
Traxxas Aluminum Stub Axle Carrier (rear)
- JConcepts Mambos (Green) on the Rear (2 pairs, never used)
- JConcepts Hotties 2.2 on the Front
Traxxas Tall Wheel Hex 10mm (Rear)
Pro-Line Camaro Body

Last edited:
I still have a DR10 in factory trim, but when they were on sale* last year I ended up with more than one.

I turned one of them into a street truck, with some SR10 parts, ProLine body, wheels, tires and a few other bits.

*RTR stuff isn't even close to top of the line, but bash-fans can sometimes get along with stuff racers would toss. A 3S capable brushless car with gyro receiver for less than $190 is hard to resist.

I don't have any progress photos of this next build as it kind of got a lot of the hand-me-downs from the two carbon fiber drag slash builds. So this will be my first build showcase per-say.

DRAG SLASH #3

This build started out as a factory standard C10 Drag Slash. It had a black body, but I've never been particularly a fan of trucks for drag racing. I wanted a Mustang, but not a 5.0 since Traxxas had just released the new body. I also wanted something original in regards to the paint..
20230331_145148.jpg

After some thought i decided on the SN95 Mustang and wanted it to be a convertible. I wasn't going to gut the integrity of the shell by cutting the roof off, but at least with some masking was able to replicate the effect successfully.
20230402_141527.jpg

20230404_140230.jpg

The reflections make it difficult to see, but it's got an invisible top, haha! Trust me. Now onto the nitty-gritty.
20230924_073511.jpg

20230924_073556.jpg

Moving all of the electronics to a central location helped the car get a 50/50 left to right weight distribution. The factory 272R was retained but rebuilt with ceramic bearings. Traxxas aluminum caster blocks, steering blocks, and rear housings were installed to help create solid points of contact for the steering and wheels. Exotek front and rear carbon shock towers helped lighten the load. Of course a lot of titanium made its way over to this build via Lundsford turnbuckles and hinge pins. 4TEC 2.0 shocks were run up front to help stiffen the suspension. It's running ProLine shocks in the rear from off the Drag Slash #2 build, along with its BaadRacing PerformanceCut bead lock wheels. Tires are JConcepts Hotties up front, and Mambos blue compound in the rear.
20230924_073444.jpg

I plan to remove the carbon fiber battery tie-down and move the ESC and reciever down into the old battery recess. Moving the battery position to the front has helped keep the nose down during hard launches.
20230404_140208.jpg

PARTS BREAKDOWN
DragRace Concepts 0-degree bulkhead
DragRace Concepts Maxim Front Bumper
Traxxas Body Posts
Xtreme Racing 3mm CF Shock Tower
Traxxas 4TEC Big Bore Short Shocks
- Traxxas 4.44 rate Red Springs
Traxxas 3631X Heavy Duty front A-Arms
Traxxas 9430 0-degree toe rear a-arms
LUNSFORD Titanium Hinge Pins
LUNSFORD Titanium Turnbuckles
Traxxas Aluminum Castor Block
Traxxas Aluminum Steering Blocks
Xtreme Racing carbon fiber battery tie-down
FastEddy Ceramic Bearings (front & rear)
Exotek Titanium Front Axles
Exotek Eliminator Spur Mount
Factory Works battery mount
FastEddy Ceramic Bearings (272R)
Exotek +28mm CF Rear Body Mount
Traxxas Aluminum Stub Axle Carrier (rear)
- JConcepts Mambos (Green) on the Rear (2 pairs, never used)
- JConcepts Hotties 2.2 on the Front
Traxxas Tall Wheel Hex 10mm (Rear)

Pro-Line Mustang Body

Last edited:
This build is my absolute favorite! I grew up watching the original Bigfoot on television. As soon as I was able to get a chance, I picked up a brand new RTR Bigfoot no.1 from Traxxas. In its original form, I felt that it didn't do the real life Bigfoot justice. It needed more of a larger than life presence. I wasn't able to really catalogue this build as well as my others. This one was literally in-between three different projects plus my wife was pretty close to her due date, so I was on a time crunch. I finished it maybe three days before my youngest was born.
20230921_092949.jpg

Yup, it's big, for a 10th scale.
20230921_092346.jpg

I use a Stampede body as my basher body. I've already put a couple rashes in the Bigfoot body. I don't want to buy another, they're not cheap. So to preserve it, I run the Stampede body pretty much full time.
20230921_092413.jpg

This build was started from the rear with a brand new Magnum 272R transmission. I haven't done a slipper eliminator on it yet, but it's been working just fine. I had a few different ideas in mind for the motor. It ranged all the way from a VXL3S setup, than to a Max8, finally settling on a Max10 140amp G2 setup. The motor is a 2400kv, sensored, brushless. It's kind of crazy to be able to bring this truck down to a slow crawl.
20230921_092356.jpg

20230921_092408.jpg

With the addition of a ProModeler DS635BLHV servo the electronics were settled. I moved on to fortifying the suspension. Cold weather HD arms, GTR shocks, carbon fiber shock towers for the front and rear all contributed to a very good handling characteristic. Aluminum caster blocks, steering blocks, and rear axle carriers helped ensure that the truck could handle the strain from the massive...
20230921_092951.jpg

PROLINE DEMOLISHER TIRES! I couldn't help but laugh out loud when they first arrived. I was skeptical they would even fit. I had to add some Traxxas 10mm wheel hexes to get them to clear the hubs, but they fit!
20230921_092459.jpg

Driving this truck is so much fun. I usually run it on 3S, and that's more than enough to ensure a massive amount of wheelies. It turns really well, rollovers are relatively rare. I mostly overdo it on the wheelies and end up flopping the truck on its back. Yes, it has a wheelie bar. But that's not nearly enough to contain... BIGFOOT!

20230921_100043.jpg

Finishing this with a random picture of the Demolishers and Bigfoot body on my roller Raptor R chassis. Wheelbase for days..

PARTS BREAKDOWN
Hobbywing G2 MAX10 with 2400kv motor
TRA6533 TQi TSM 6-channel reciever
ProModeler DS635BLHV steering servo
Pro-Line Demolisher Tires (2.6/3.5)
FastEddy bearings
TRA3631X HD cold weather front a-arms
TRA3632A aluminum caster blocks
TRA3636A front steering blocks
TRA9495 Magnum 272R transmission
TRA3678 Wheelie bar assembly
TRA7462 XX-Long Shocks (rear)
TRA7449 GTR XX-long springs (1.004 rate)
TRA3655R heavy duty a-arms (rear)
TRA7461 GTR long shocks (front)
TRA7448 GTR long springs (0.892 rate)
TRA6852X heavy duty axles
TRA3652A aluminum stub axle carrier
TRA3654 10mm wheel hexes (front & rear)
Exotek carbon fiber front shock tower
XTREME Racing carbon fiber rear shock tower

PowerHobby hardened steel 50T spur gear

Last edited:
Back