Savage XL 5.9

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxcaliberxX

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Has Anyone here owned or heard anything on the Savage Xl? I'm thinking about getting one but haven't heard much on it yet. It looks pretty sweet but I want to know how it runs compared to associated MGT 8.0

its not coming out untill aprill so thers not really anything that somone can tell you about how it runs.

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, but anyone who has a bad opinion of the MGT 8.0, isnt doin it right. I have ordered an XL and I KNOW it will be great, (if its as good as the SS then its great) but it wont, no matter what, be even close to the 8.0

alright heres the deal i have seen one run at rcx, it runs great... it has steel machine cut gears everywhere, it is even beefier, and has an extended chassis... its huge, but in my opinion it was a bit slow and sluggish. but it was pretty sweet but i f i had to go with a savage i would go with either this or the x4.6

the Savage XL has a bigger motor so it's faster then the MGT 8.0

Back