Savage x 4.6 turbocharger.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmzm

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi guys, I have a question I want to upgrade my savage x 4.6, and lrp 32 engine. I'm thinking of buying a supercharger but I want to know if it actually works.
I watched videos on youtube and they say superchargers do not work.
is this true? ... Thanks in advance.

Nooooooo! Stay away from stupidchargers.

---------- Post added at 8:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:24 PM ----------

You want to make it fast get the lrp and send it off to robin at ercm to be modded.

Hi guys, I have a question I want to upgrade my savage x 4.6, and lrp 32 engine. I'm thinking of buying a supercharger but I want to know if it actually works.
I watched videos on youtube and they say superchargers do not work.
is this true? ... Thanks in advance.

Just DONT.

Dont ask that question.
Dont do it.
Dont even think about it.
Dont believe anyone that says they work.
Dont believe anyone even if they say they have tried it/have one.

Do use the search feature.

Superchargers only work if you use them with a NOS system. Otherwise they dont do anything at all.

They only work if you want crazy stupid fast super awesome gnarly power.

Actually, that was a dream, the nitro superchargers are worthless.

Superchargers only work if you use them with a NOS system. Otherwise they dont do anything at all.

This was sarcasm. Both things suggested in his post will destroy your motor.

Absolutely, positively 100% garbage that will do nothing but ruin an engine by forcing it into an excessively lean condition. If you EVER plan on running the engine do not put one on it. Use that $140 and buy you a pipe from ERCM or get the engine modded. They are a pure waste of money.....

Back