RUN! I'm back! :D

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AoD

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, Hello everyone. I'm back, and I'm not wearing black. But I might as well say hello anyways.

Lately I've been looking for a decent job, I'm beginning to believe those don't exist around here. I've been running my RC10, and I've almost been through an entire gallon on Blue Thunder (Eh? I got 5 bucks off for trying it :D). I've been doing other things, like, playing games, going out, having fun. You know. What a normal 20 year old should do. Not that I haven't been doing things a normal 21 year old would do, but I'll keep that to myself :D.

Anyways, I'll be posting more now since I've got more time to do things. My friend moved down to florida (Sucks) so.. I don't have someone else to hang out with when my friend up on the hill is at work. As for a get together, I'm pretty stoked to sit at home and wait for the post about it. Since I'm about dead broke.. heh But all else is well.

Did I miss anything important when I was gone? :) I feel like such a :n00bie: again heheh.

Ahh well, I'm still the same d00d. Just watch out. :D Cause I'm back, and I refuse to wear black in 85 degree weather. :D

Welcome back, the only thing you really missed out on was some spamming.

:coffee: Hope all works out for you man!

Good to see you back in action!

Eh, spammers... I know them too well. Moron's much the less in my humble opinion. Here's a good one for you though.. A couple days ago, I hit my friend off a jump gone sour..

I was almost wot and I did a bit of a tail slide, rammed that jump sideways, nail him right in the place noone wants to be hit. He's got a nice sized bruise on his inner thigh now. Didn't hit him direct, but it dropped him. All is good though. :) That was a fun day of bashing. We both got a good laugh, and burn some nitro. :)

Ohh, and nice welcoming committee :D lmfao

Ohh and congrats chris on the administrative position! Now maybe you can keep them fingers smelling good. :) (You'll never live that down. :) )

:egad: Ill always be the Tuna Finger at heart!

Too bad you didnt get that 'thigh' shot on vid. That would have been classic. Glad to hear that other than the bruise he is alright now. Dont want any permanent injuries hehehehe

Welcome back. Since you have more free time check out the RCNT Bash thread. Maybe we will see you August 8th. :)

yeah AOD - hope u can make it to buffalo. Plus - you say ur friends moved down here to FL - come down too! best place on earth aside from hawaii!

Originally posted by AoD
As for a get together, I'm pretty stoked to sit at home and wait for the post about it. Since I'm about dead broke..

I did, tho.. I have zip for money, since my area is basically a depression... Anyways, I'd love to come for the bash, just.. It's hard enough on me to keep insurance on my car, let alone go somewhere. eh.. Last three week's it's almost been to the point of "Car insurance or RC10..." I've almost dropped the insurance twice now :D

I'm still an addict, tho.. I don't drive it too much, as I used to. Hell I blew a motor in less than two months, go figure. But other than that, it's all well. :)

Don't know ya. But welcome bacK!

yeah welcome back AoD. I Was on vacation or I would have said hi before. Good luck on finding a job.