Rumored RB 28 engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitrofan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Sup guys,

Anyone have any links or any info on the RB concepts 28 that is coming out some time. My guy at the LHS said that one will be coming out in the coming months and said that it will be the engine to have. Don't know much about it and am wondering if anyone has any good info on it.

Whew! A .28 is gonna be powerfull even if made by Duratrax, lol but made by RB, I"ve got a fealing its gonna be beefy. I havent heard of this rumor any but I hope its true. Even if I can't and wont buy one, I'll still look at it alot.

Hmmm I'll be interested to even see pics of it let alone any video or any other info. I know it's gonna be a spendy one but just might be worth it. Guy at LHS said Wheelie bar is mandatory.

Part Number Price .28 Size Engines

1900-000105 475.00 Rear Exhaust Pull Start Engine-5 Ports

(Available April 2004)

Originally posted by El Pirata
Got a link to more information?

Yeah where the hell u guys finding this info. I wanna see this bad ass. I am thinking my savage could really use one of those real bad. It' supposed to make the Sirio 27 look like a pansy engine

Damn that thing looks cool. TOo bad my connection at work sux so it s slow. It reminds me of the Picco 26 in the savage. Wheelies and insane power. Never seen the Sirio 27 in action but I am sure it is just as impressive at least. That is a mean ass engine. Whoever gets it needs to post a vid!!! Thanks NA for the link.

Dude NA thanks for the link. That's what I've been looking and hoping for all along. Good info. That engine is full on gonna rip.

No prob, new nitro - Thought you would like that, lol.

Ya know at the rate this check I'm waiting for is coming in I might have to wait, which I am doing anyway, and buy one of these little gems.