Where can i sell a HPI hellfire with a brand new engine that will get me the most amount of money?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Nitro4004

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a HPI hellfire With a brand new upgraded engine and i was wondering where i could sell it and get the most amount of money for it. It comes with everything like controler and glow plug. And knuckles and a arm. With spare wheels. I'm looking to sell it for about 450-500 because of how much i have spent on upgrades and new parts. If anybody knows please let me know. Thanks

For starters, CLEAN YOUR RC! I can't tell you how many times I'll see filthy used RCs online for 90% of what they cost new.

You could eBay, don't ask me why but 80% of the used RCs that I see on there sell for 90% of whatever they cost BNIB. Budget shipping (using ebay or pirateship will save you some cash, and eBays 20% fee.

You will get some money back, but with most used RCs you won't get much if anything back for upgrades. Condition matters more to most people.

Barrett-Jackson gets huge money for everything. Just kidding! Ebay works but honestly don't count on recuperating money spent on up-grades. Your ideas on mods may not be what other buyers want. I will always up-grade my own stuff. I would try Ebay and best of luck. There is a classified section on this site. Try there first.

Barrett-Jackson gets huge money for everything. Just kidding! Ebay works but honestly don't count on recuperating money spent on up-grades. Your ideas on mods may not be what other buyers want. I will always up-grade my own stuff. I would try Ebay and best of luck. There is a classified section on this site. Try there first.
You have to have 100 posts I believe before you can use the classifieds.

For most money, part it out. Chassis, electronics, motor, accessories, upgrades etc.

Back