Riddle me this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He froze then got pushed out of a plane????

He stowed away on the plane and fell out???

He was paragliding and got carried away by a thermal.

He stowed away on the plane and fell out???

Close enough. He had gotten on the landing gear before takeoff, to stowaway on the flight.

At altitude on a long flight, your odds of survival are next to none, due to the lack of oxygen in the atmosphere at that height. Next, is the temperature which is about 55 BELOW zero up there in that unheated wheel well. Several people who have tried this have been crushed when the gear retracts.
Some have made it on shorter flights from countries like Columbia or Haiti, since they are not at such a high altitude, and the flight time is much shorter.
After a long flight, when the gear comes down during final approach, the frozen body usually falls out about 2 miles short of the runway.

A married couple goes to a movie. During the movie the husband strangles the wife. He is then able to get her body home without attracting attention. How?

The husband strangling the wife was in the movie.

he lived in the movie theatre. so he was already home

its night so nobody relly notices him carriyng her through the parking lot and then into his car.

or theirs nobody at the moviesother than them

Because the movie was at one of those old drive in theaters..
Where do you come up with all of these???

oh i think Jman got it. that makes sence to me.

Jman30808 got it. They were in the car, at a drive-in.

A writer, with an audience of millions, insisted that he was never to be interrupted while writing. One day when he actually was interrupted, he died. Why?

Did the writer have a disease? Were the audience regular people? How was he interrupted?

My guess is that the writer was interrupted by a gun shot which caused him/her to die.

It shows you're thinking, but I can't answer your questions, or I might give away the answer. Sorry, no gun shot.

Sorry, no.
I've got an appointment, so I'll be out for a while. Just keep thinking. It does your brain cells good.

Was he a skywriter? Crashed the plane??

Status
Not open for further replies.