Revo Header Flange

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spell check owns you . Think I really care? Nope.
no one here has went to electric forum running off at the mouth.
So why must you?

He had already agreed to stop, you then egged him on. Being as the other thread is gone, the mods are doing their job....may just take a little longer though, Rolex has to wax that Savage.

Thank you

Show me a post where he agreed to stop. All he does is change names around and run mouth.
he runs his about nitro and me and I run it back. Ohwell

The thread was deleted thanks to you.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Btw- I do run nitro as well. One of my favs is my tmax 3.3 that I put a losi 3.4 on with a custom header. That thing never ran faster.

Then why run off about everythread saying nitro goes in trash and brushless better?

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

I will go ahead and apologize, had a bad day and your posts about nitro rubbed me wrong

No apology needed.
Nitros are fun, but there's something to be said about standing backflips on command.
I have had a few friends that were die hard nitro addicts that scoffed at the idea of brushless until they experienced it first hand.
Guess I'm too enthusiastic about brushless setuups.

I have brushed and brushless. Yes they are fun but I like my nitros as I don't have to worry about charging all the time. Throw some fuel in and go.
Yes the brushless is faster will say that.

Am I missing something here??
I know really can't be bothered arguing a point here but I'm sure that saddle came on here asking about modding his header pipe and this other retard whose supposedly a guru comes on here with nothing more than some childish name calling and absolutely nothing constuctive then starts playing the victim when saddle fires back

Buddy if ya got nothing constuctive to say dont post

Chicken I can't agree more. 12gauge you popped out first with rude remarks that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Ok you are a fan of brushless, great take it to an electrics thread. You seem to have a habit of needless hostility and rudeness. What is the point you are trying to make? Is this a cry for help, did your parent not hug you enough? It's ok little buddy I am here for you (pats on head)

Getting back on topic I cut the flange off the header , really didnt make any difference to the 3.3 but then my 3.3 gave up on me
I'm not sure but I think the platinum header comes without the flange maybe check that out

---------- Post added at 6:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:32

I did the flange cut with a pipe cutter and saw no difference at all. It was the same really. The therory behind it is Bernolies Principle with convirgant and divergant ducts. In therory the bell shaped flange is divergant so it will cause an area of higher pressure, so by cutting the flange off it gets rid of it which would allow the engine to spool higher/faster increasing top end performance..... In theory. In practice, no real change

I think little mods like that will show no real gains. Well maybe for some. But if ur seriouse about getting some more speed with nitro run ur 3.3 till it does. Put some money away every week for a new motor/engine mount/big block pipe and replace it with A lrp 28 or 30, or a picco jlr motor. U can cut things and make things longer and bigger. But at the end of the day it's the cubic inches that will get u moving.

On a note to this topic also, I heard that drilling out the stinger also helps. Made mine a bit louder but didn't notice much change when i had the 3.3 in the revo. I drilled it so there was sfa alloy left on the stinger so I couldn't of made the hole Any bigger unless I welded a new one on there :p

I can see that 2013 is going to be a GREAT year for RCNT members.:D

We should take a pole.. How many new gurus we get and how long they last.

We have so many I just picked one. :hehe:
LOL....my browser I think flaked out on me...It was weird. Not weird like Rolex waxing his savage without his pants on normal kinda weird but weird like really bizarre. :hehe:

We have so many I just picked one. :hehe:
This is also how he chooses people to pull over. Just at random. "Sir do you know how fast you were going"
"Um 55?"
"No.... 54, do you know what the speed limit is?"
"55?"
"Yes"
"So why did you pull me over?"
"Sir, please step out of the vehicle" (Pulls taser)

(**On the TV**....Tonight in local news a man was Tased for doing the speed limit, Police say they do it at random just to keep people on their toes.)

Well part of that is correct, we don't do it to keep people on their toes, we do it to keep them on their back's. Get it right!

DONT HATE!!. MR. CIVILIAN

Last edited: