RCT Member Location Map!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That works out pretty good. But if you accidentally put a pin on someone's house, they might get upset having to buy a new roof 🤣
With my luck, they would try and pin my house, miss, and nail my snobby neighbors place, and i would somehow get blamed for it.
This should get stickied so it doesn't get lost in the abyss.

You almost got me 😯

Now there is this huge blue pin sticking up down the road from me. The neighbors are gonna 💩!
View attachment 141355
He, he, he. Is that actually where you live? Lucky I moved the pin to the North-East a little, originally it'd be pretty near your backyard! Send my apologies to them, good thing I live a good distance away (so they can't get me...) lol🤣🤣
With my luck, they would try and pin my house, miss, and nail my snobby neighbors place, and i would somehow get blamed for it.
This should get stickied so it doesn't get lost in the abyss.
You mean me? You're already on the map....let's hope for the best! Fingers crossed your neighbor won't get hit and go ballistic...
Really, you think this is worth sticky-ing? Thanks! If someone can ask WoodiE or something...

I carefully placed the pin several miles away from my place!

I ought to put a disclaimer in the original post saying that, no one sue me if I destroy your roof by accident, and that I'm not responsible for any property damage and/or angry neighbors caused by a giant blue pin 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Thanks! Didn't mean to call you out or anything there, I'll add you when some more people chime in (this way I don't have to update it every single time someone says something)!

Can you read the words and stuff on the map ok? Is it too small?
Hey man it's fine 🙂 happy you mentioned me!
And I get pointers on the map then when you click them the name comes up so works brilliantly!
Cheers bud!

He, he, he. Is that actually where you live? Lucky I moved the pin to the North-East a little, originally it'd be pretty near your backyard! Send my apologies to them, good thing I live a good distance away (so they can't get me...) lol🤣🤣
Yeah, that is my place. I don't care if people know where I live. Come and play anytime. But all I have is a field to play in. You actually stuck the pin in the middle of a field out of town.

This is an awesome idea! Sebastian in Marysville OH!
Yeah, it will be really cool to see a visual reference to where folks are. Might help getting people close to each other hooked up to go bashing together too.

Thanks Tom! I've switched to a shared Google Map thing, check the updated original post for the whole story and the link! Lemme know how well the map works

Like what I did in the map? Check the updated original post for the link!
You couldnt have put the pin on mine in a better place, since its actually the local favorite pizza spot. However, with their tiny parking lot, if too many people show up, they will have to park in the village police lot across the street.
Ok, thanks! The original post, you mean, and not in the comments? I'm trying to think of a way to rope them in...🤣🤣

Edit: There, done!
You dont have to mention them in the first post. Even in a reply, if you put the @symbol before someone's name, and then their name, it will notify them that they were mentioned in a post, and what post they were mentioned in. For example, put @WickedFog and @The_RC_Dude and both of you will get notified that i mentioned you in a reply.

Hi guys, TRD here. Last night I had this great idea, what if I got an online US state map had the RCT fam share their general locations, and put their general locations along with their usernames (and maybe first names) on the map? So basically everyone, tell me in the comment your GENERAL locations (if you're willing, don't put in your exact street or anything, because of safety reasons!), and perhaps your first, real names (last name not needed, again, safety first!). I'll then chart out the locations with their respective usernames/first names. This way, we'll be able to visually see where our fellow members are! I'll update the map every few days, so if a week has gone by and you don't see your name and location, please tell me again! I won't really add anybody by myself, if you want to be on the map, tell me so! I think this is gonna be fun, and as always, feel free to have some fun in the comments!

For those of you outside the US, tell me, and I'll put your name and location off to one side of the map (like how @Stigtheone is in the UK). Lastly, I know very well that all you guys are comedians, so some of you are going say your location is "in your recliner" or "in Heaven" (or in the opposite of Heaven...), ect, that's funny and all, but I can't map those locations, so do give your actual location after you've had your laugh! :)

I've started out by putting myself on the map, as you can all see. Admins like @WoodiE, @Slick2500, ect. can join in too!

Cheers, Isaac

EDIT: Ok, so thanks to @WickedFog, instead of using an online map and manually adding each person, I'll just link to a Google map thing I made instead. Once you tell me your general location, I'll drop a pin in that area, somewhat randomly, so sorry if the pin is on top of a school, or parking lot! 🤣🤣 Remember to look about, because some people live outside the US, like @Stigtheone.

Here is the Google Map!
Awesome idea, John from Weiser, Idaho

Hey man it's fine 🙂 happy you mentioned me!
And I get pointers on the map then when you click them the name comes up so works brilliantly!
Cheers bud!
Ok!
Yeah, that's the whole point (no pun intended)!
Yeah, it will be really cool to see a visual reference to where folks are. Might help getting people close to each other hooked up to go bashing together too.
That's what I was thinking too!

Hi guys, TRD here. Last night I had this great idea, what if I got an online US state map had the RCT fam share their general locations, and put their general locations along with their usernames (and maybe first names) on the map? So basically everyone, tell me in the comment your GENERAL locations (if you're willing, don't put in your exact street or anything, because of safety reasons!), and perhaps your first, real names (last name not needed, again, safety first!). I'll then chart out the locations with their respective usernames/first names. This way, we'll be able to visually see where our fellow members are! I'll update the map every few days, so if a week has gone by and you don't see your name and location, please tell me again! I won't really add anybody by myself, if you want to be on the map, tell me so! I think this is gonna be fun, and as always, feel free to have some fun in the comments!

For those of you outside the US, tell me, and I'll put your name and location off to one side of the map (like how @Stigtheone is in the UK). Lastly, I know very well that all you guys are comedians, so some of you are going say your location is "in your recliner" or "in Heaven" (or in the opposite of Heaven...), ect, that's funny and all, but I can't map those locations, so do give your actual location after you've had your laugh! :)

I've started out by putting myself on the map, as you can all see. Admins like @WoodiE, @Slick2500, ect. can join in too!

Cheers, Isaac

EDIT: Ok, so thanks to @WickedFog, instead of using an online map and manually adding each person, I'll just link to a Google map thing I made instead. Once you tell me your general location, I'll drop a pin in that area, somewhat randomly, so sorry if the pin is on top of a school, or parking lot! 🤣🤣 Remember to look about, because some people live outside the US, like @Stigtheone.

Here is the Google Map!
Fboylstein
Fred
Mechanicsburg, Pa

Joe Guilford Ct
Ok, thanks Joe! Check the map now, you should be there
Ron El Centro CA.
Gotcha!
This is an awesome idea! Sebastian in Marysville OH!
You're on the map now! Thanks for the kind words!
Awesome idea, John from Weiser, Idaho
Gracias, John! I see you're just one state over from me!
Todd from twin falls idaho
I bet you got mine too @WickedFog
Thanks Todd, check the map now!
Bryan, Dekalb, IL 60115
Cheers Bryan!
Fboylstein
Fred
Mechanicsburg, Pa
Thanks! I'm seriously running out of things to say!
Yeah, that is my place. I don't care if people know where I live. Come and play anytime. But all I have is a field to play in. You actually stuck the pin in the middle of a field out of town.
That was still really funny! It's just for online safety that I said "don't give your exact location". I recall you talking about that field, do you have a street or parking lot nearby to drive in too? I can change the pin location if you want, in fact, any one who wants their pin removed or changed, just tell me.
Yeah. And Stoner and Grey as well 😉
I could add them myself, but I want to make sure they want to. As for Grey, we can't really do that as he's off the forum for the time being. You wouldn't happen to have Grey's email, would you? Maybe you could ask him, and ask him to come back too.
You couldnt have put the pin on mine in a better place, since its actually the local favorite pizza spot. However, with their tiny parking lot, if too many people show up, they will have to park in the village police lot across the street.

You dont have to mention them in the first post. Even in a reply, if you put the @symbol before someone's name, and then their name, it will notify them that they were mentioned in a post, and what post they were mentioned in. For example, put @WickedFog and @The_RC_Dude and both of you will get notified that i mentioned you in a reply.
Oh, awesome! Pizza! 🍕🍕
I seem to have a good pin dropping sense...for better or for worse!

Oh, right, I forgot. Whenever someone quotes one of my posts/replies, I get a notification too. Not sure if @WoodiE or @Slick2500 will see it though, I know WoodiE is quite busy, I think he's the admin of 14 or 15 total forums?!

Last edited:
Back