rcracing.com sucks!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I get bad vibes from the forum...they seem less friendly and it's only for california racers...they need to change the name...a name like that should be a national site

Never been there, but those people from California are all weirdos...

ever been to SanFran... weirdos I tells yas...

:fro: :mex:

Oh yeah...i got fed up with their site that's the reason I came here...i found the site from my local race track's site...woowoo...now it's all good

what would that site be?

Becarful what you say I know there are some Cali boys around.

Rcracing.com....i'm not trying to talk poop about people from cali...just that board...it's horrible, all they care about is racing, they're the kinda people that can't find any fun in just bashing or drag racing...

Not trying to be a peepee but the web site does say rcracing.com so what would they talk about

Hey I live in cali, but I'm not a nazi that loves racing

:\

Originally posted by Rob D
Not trying to be a peepee but the web site does say rcracing.com so what would they talk about
'

I know it's all about racing...but damn....can't it at least be a national site...not just for cali ppl...and it could be a lot friendlier

Originally posted by kwong2001
'

I know it's all about racing...but damn....can't it at least be a national site...not just for cali ppl...and it could be a lot friendlier

think dude...would you go to a store that sells racing stuff and ask for mud tires? if their site is geared towards racing, then that's what they'll attract...

I know a lot of the folks at that site. I race with them when I have a chance. JPH, Sherminator4, BadBoy, Catman, are some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry and best of all, LOVE to share their knowledge.

The site is a bit "Cliquish" and a lot of the posts deal with insider information on the local racing scene.

Yes as the name says, the site is geared to the competitive racer.

Originally posted by KMN
Never been there, but those people from California are all weirdos...

ever been to SanFran... weirdos I tells yas...

:fro: :mex:

California ROCKS and your a chumpy chump chump that probably lives in somewhere exciting like Nebraska or Ohio or some other state that blows donkeys.:stickup:

Yeah I go to that site and everybody is very willing to help me. I also agee with Ed as I know a few of the same people as him and people like Jake are always willing to give you the real deal and share his like 15 something years or racing experience. That guy can drive the hell outta and Oval car.

Originally posted by humboldtblazer

California ROCKS and your a chumpy chump chump that probably lives in somewhere exciting like Nebraska or Ohio or some other state that blows donkeys.:stickup:

Yeah I go to that site and everybody is very willing to help me. I also agee with Ed as I know a few of the same people as him and people like Jake are always willing to give you the real deal and share his like 15 something years or racing experience. That guy can drive the hell outta and Oval car.

Your bashing on Ohio, but where are most of the world chamionship car races held? I give you a hint its in Ohio

Ya, We know!
2-3 times a year all the good racers have to go to Ohio to race.
During that time the number of good racers in your state grows from 5 or 6 to several hundred. :flamer:
:D

Well thats still 4 or 5 more than CA!

Dude your straight smokin someting from Cali if your saying that. So Cal is probably the biggest RC Mecca in the world! Why do you think they are holding the Expo there and not in Akrin? I watched WKRP and thats probably the only thing I liked about your state.:smoke:

I have no problem with CA, just defending my State. Some of my best friends in the Air Force are from CA. Just when someone who has probably never been to Ohio starts bashing it, I have to step up.

Its all in good fun! Being in the military you show a little extra pride toward your home state, because you work with people from every different state, and other countries.

Maybe so but when CA sinks into the Pacific, Nevada will be prime beachfront......Huhhhhh:OT: Never Mind

Cali isn't going to sink into the Pacific.:nope: I do undestand the "clique" thing though and it blows:stickup:. There's a clique out here that mainly run buggies and they're pretty exclusive. Anyways, Cali is the poop. Where else can you live where the beach is 10 mins away, the desert an hour away, and the mountains an hour away? Let's not get started on all the women that live here:breakdown

Nothing against CA, just having a bit of fun.
Happy R/Cing to all.

Everybody hates us because they wanna be us. WEST SIDE!:wedgie: