RCNT Savage SS Lottery Winner...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
And the winning number is...

This number belongs to: RoadRunner

RoadRunner I'll be sending you a PM getting some details from you, and once Tower Hobbies has the Savage SS in stock you'll have your new savage on the way.

I would like to say thank you to everyone that played, and better luck next time.

Kind Regards,

-Michael

DAMN!!!! I Never win anything!!!!! lol

I'm gonna go pout in the corner

Wow, congratulations RoadRunner. Hope you enjoy your new Savage SS.:breakdown

Congrats...please take care of MY truck....:)

I wonder how many other people just went: "Who is RoadRunner?" and looked up his profile.

Congrats RoadRunner!

HUH? WTF? I didn't even get a chance to buy a ticket. You set the lottery for 50 right? How did they go so fast?

Either way congrats on your new toy. Take some pics for us. :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by mcvickj
How did they go so fast?

it was a savage ss. thats how. i bought one.

Hmpf... in all the lottery excitement i lost my chessmatch in the company tournament just 1/2 hour ago and now i'm not even the winner. :whip: :wasted: :depress:

Congrats RoadRunner

Thomas

I didn't even no there was a member named RoadRunner...Well anyway congrats:dance:

Ah just another thing I lost
:nono:
congratulations Roadrunner

:breakdown ....Thanks guys...I never win anything....well, that is untill now..... I guess I just got lucky for once. I'm sure it wont happen again to soon.. Oh !!!!! And once I get this thing, I'm sure you'll see me posting questions....Thanks again...

Originally posted by RoadRunner
And once I get this thing, I'm sure you'll see me posting questions....Thanks again...

thats why WoodiE has these lottery's - to increase threads in RCNT,lol.

Actually I think its kewl that it went to a newbie to the board...shows that its not just us regulars that get special treatment. EVERYONE onthe board is a valued member.

Congrats RoadRunner!

congrats to you road runner!!, try and post some pics ,we would all like to see em!

You gotta stick around now road runner.

Outstanding...and dangit all at the same time.

Congratulations to our latest winner, and bummer that once again I am on the losing end. Oh well, guess I'll just have to keep trying.

congrats road runner but who are you where ya come from:party:

:yes: Nice work roadrunner. Enjoy the the build.:thumbup:

Thanks again to all.. I can't wait. Should be fun to build and wreck and build again... Kinda sux i got to wait on a back-order, but it was money well spent.
And as for who I am........... I'm a long legged bird who lives in a desert usually being chased by some fool who likes ACME products !!!!!
I'll keep you all posted with my progress once it's in my hands...Should be a snap.. The only thing new to me is the larger engine... :cheers: