RCNT GS Storm Buggy Lottery WINNER!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont like the idea of a "restricted" lottery. It seems too clique-ish. I have no problem with someone stumbling onto the lottery and buying up tickets before they even post once. I lottery is just that....no-one has any controls over who wins.

I do like the idea of maybe having a multi prize lottery every once in a while. The mini Losi would be a great idea. Put three or four of them up to give more people a chance to win something. Maybe even an RCNT Thong as a door prize. "Buy 4 tickets and get a thong!" How about a Thong Contest??? Everyone buys an RCNT Thong and posts pics of chicks wearin the thong. We all vote on the top 3 RCNT Babes and a prize goes to the people who submitted the best pics. (Faces dont have to be included for those who are shy)

Oh hell, if I win a thong you guys are getting a pic of ME wearing it lmao!

I've just checked the prices for the Losi Mini-T's - they run about $150 over at Stormer though it looks like all of them are still "on order". With the price of $150 I don't think we'd have a problem using 2-3 or maybe even a few more for an RCNT Lottery. Any more feedback about the next lottery would be nice, though right now it seems everyone is for the mini's

Diver Sorry for the mix up, Chris made me do it :-D

-Michael

Originally posted by WoodiE

Granted I see the point your trying to make NCNitro, but I don't think putting a restriction on something like this would be a good idea.

-Michael

No problem WoodiE, I see the points you and Chris have both made, and agree. So whats the next lotto I can lose $8 on, lol.

Hey, since a few of us, including myself, are looking at, considering and even starting to explore the Park Flyers, how about that? They are pretty reasonable. Just a thought

You know, i'd like to see the lottery not sell so many tickets. Like maybe keep it in the $300-$400 range so it will sell a lot faster.

So maybe for the next one, have 2 mini-t's and have about 40 tickets or so. Picking 2 winners.

You know, you can pre-order mini-t's at ultimatehobbies.com for $150 and they pay for shipping.

Mini T's will begin arriving mid November for those interested.

Originally posted by NCNitro
So is that the next lottery?

To early to tell - I wouldn't expect a new lottery until about mid next month.

-Michael

hey, i think that u should make a maximum amount of tickets per person that they can buy, there are some people that go and buy liek 10 or more and then there are people like me who only buy 1. it is kinda a disadvantage, but is just a suggestion.

bryan

I dont think its a disadvantage at all. Theres nothing stopping you from buying a million dollars worth of State Lottery tickets and pushing the odds in your favor. If anything, your taking a huge risk for the fact that although the odss may be in your favor theres nothing stopping the person who bought only ONE from winning. Then you would be out a million bucks.

true, very true, o well it was just a thought

bryan

Back