RCNT GS Storm Buggy Lottery WINNER!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Winning Number
---------------------------------

This number belongs to: Asian Fury

First I must say - I guess it pays off to buy more tickets then anyone else. Asian Fury I'll be sending you a PM getting some details from you so I may have the GS Storm shipped your way.

I would like to say thank you to everyone that played, and better luck next time.

-Michael

Congradulations Asian Fury, I'm sure there are many envious people out there right now! Have fun with that beast.

Ya know, Asian Fury just joined on the 12th....what a lucky guy! Join an online R/C forum and a week and a half later you win a brand new 1/8 scale buggy!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! !@#$%^&* oh well, congrats! I need a beer:trashed:

Good thing I remembered to hide the evidence from the wife ....

He has only posted 3 times he better come back to check. Good thing i told him to buy a ticket

That's two lottery's in a row that a newbie wins. Congrats Asian Fury

ARGH i really wanted that buggy, Congrats, enjoy it, I know I would have :radio: :redbuggy: :D

Man, if he doesn't log in to check or at least post within the next 24 hours, I claim first dibs on the Storm! or at least demand another drawing ....:devious:

hehehe, is there a statute of limitations as to claiming a prize? OK OK OK, I had a couple of beers and blew off some steam by trying to design a cage for my NTC3.

MAN, could've sworn that storm was mine!:trashed:

Last edited:
hey who is asian fury??? o well, man i thought i could have had me a new toy. guess not!! ya i say if he doesn't say anything within a week u should redraw!!!:D CONGRATS asian fury

bryan

Hey... i WON!!!! Asian fury was my former nickname before i changed to.... ah well, ok... grrr... have fun with the buggy :) i really thought i would win this time.

Thomas

Originally posted by Diver6127
Man, if he doesn't log in to check or at least post within the next 24 hours, I claim first dibs on the Storm! or at least demand another drawing ....:devious:

hehehe, is there a statute of limitations as to claiming a prize? OK OK OK, I had a couple of beers and blew off some steam by trying to design a cage for my NTC3.

MAN, could've sworn that storm was mine!:trashed:

Diver6127,

Between you and Asian - I think you guys pretty well had most of the tickets, the rest of the members just got the left overs.

-Michael

Hmm, I'm depressed now. I needed a new toy. OH well guess I actually have to pay for the stolen NMT I had. Good luck and have fun with that buggy man.

Congrats Asian, damn now i gotta find a new winter project.......... maybe savage ss

Back