Contest: Enter the RCNitroTalk Football Challenge, Win a FREE R/C!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It ain't over until the fat lady sings and she has only started lumbering towards the mic.

Sweet. I'm already in the + column for this week. Now I can sit back and watch how the rest of you boys do this weekend.

Joey takes over sole possession of first place with 2 weeks left.

Wow, got lucky with the OT win in Arizona.
Looks like I don't have a chance now but it's all up to Joey on what happens to the rest of the group.

Everybody who is near the top (12 & 13 wins) of the leader board please post up your entry name.

36_Bulldog = Bulldog36
healthyfatboy = healthyfatboy
rob-mob = robmob

You've got me. Interesting to see who has what teams left. There's still a slight chance for everyone within two back although once this next week is done, I'll know if I have a chance or not.

Everybody who is near the top (12 & 13 wins) of the leader board please post up your entry name.

36_Bulldog = Bulldog36
healthyfatboy = healthyfatboy
rob-mob = robmob

Bueller????? Bueller?????

I know I may be a little biased lol, but I am really pulling for Joey too! After everything he has gone through this year, he could really use something good to happen for him. But he has some tough choices to make for these last two weeks, I just hope he can keep picking them winners..You go get em buddy!!!

Yeah, sizing up what everyone has left, he has a hard two weeks left but you know, the Colts won again so anything can happen!

jcjhl69=j.lowry Question though what will happen if two people end with the same amount of wins?

jcjhl69=j.lowry Question though what will happen if two people end with the same amount of wins?

OVERALL TIEBREAKERS: (Entrants will be eliminated at each step, until a winner is determined)
Tiebreaker #1 - The entrant who has made the most Winning Picks among the remaining entries will be considered the winner.
Tiebreaker #2 - Among those entries in the tiebreaker with the most Winning Picks, the entrant whose selection for the last week of play scored the most points during its game that week is considered the winning entrant.
Tiebreaker #3 - The entrant whose selection scored the most points one week prior to the losing game (or the last week of the season) is considered the winning entrant.
Tiebreaker #4 - The entrant whose selection scored the most points two weeks prior to the losing game (or the last week of the season) is considered the winning entrant.
Tiebreaker #5 - The entrant whose selection scored the most points three weeks prior to the losing game (or the last week of the season) is considered the winning entrant.
Tiebreaker #6 - The tiebreaker will continue using points scored by the selection from the previous week until the tie is broken.
Tiebreaker #7 - The entrant whose date of entry creation was recorded in the system the earliest.

I've studied the numbers and this there is only 1 way Joey can loose this. Next week with a Joey loss and a Smkynutz win, there would be a tie which would go to Smkynutz since he would have more wins in a row. The other 2 players with 14 wins are out of it no matter what happens.

I'm still in it boys and girls. A little bummed I missed the first week, but what can ya do. Good luck Joey.

This was a great idea! I had a lot of fun with it and I hope we have it again next year!

Congratulations Joey!!!

Congrats on the win Joey!

Great win Joey! Hope you enjoy whatever you decide on.

Back