RCNT Get-Together (East Coast - Buffalo, New York) and Final Role Call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, she doesn't want to know...but if you must know, think about all the places you wouldn't want a pineapple to go...

um ouch!

My hamster doesn't like pineapple

I am assuming this is before the pineapple looses its hard shell? That would hurt!

With or without the shell...how can you imagine an entire pineapple being inserted anywhere without hurting?

I'm here I'm here:w00t: Twiztid told me tonight. I said what ever as long as I don't have summer school but it don't matter lol. Ill go if Twiztid Goes.

Eat an entire pineapple the afternoon before you hanky-panky.
Your wife / GF will be begging for the fruity delight every night.

LOL. I guess you are correct Sky.

Cool. Two more Michiganders. :w00t:

If my wife can get the days off, I will definatly go. Oh yeah, I don't share my wife with anyone, she too good looking, and I'm too ugly:p I am talking about it with her as I type.

Hay Good looking Wife!
We will keep him in line for you.
Can Maxx come out and play?
Please, Please, Please..............

Hmm,
I may not go.
Whats you address? :p

I think I see a road trip in the near future......Hmmmm

woohoo!

I need to update the list of people coming and maybe comming. I'm putting Eddy and Humboldt down as "maybes".

M@xximillion, I was going to PM you if you didn't say something soon. I'll put you down as a maybe as well. If you come, I know soooo many of us want to see that remote starter for the t-maxx. We don't want any secrets we just want to see it work. You are a god. :bow:

ImBroken, man. I just knew someone else was from up around these parts. I didn't forget ya, I just forgot where you were from. I'll put you down as a "maybe" too.

This is shaping up to look pretty sweet. I think it will be off the hook if people from the west fly out. Now that's what I'd call a get-together!

This is really shaping up to be a great weekend!

:w00t:

Rob - make sure you give us un updated list, this thread is getting long, and i cannot remember what everyones status is anymore.

::shudders:: pineapples.....rough man, just rough

I've posted a list of people and their current status on the first page of this thread. I will update that list as we go.

Please let me know if you'd like to add your name to the list or if you'd me like to to change your status.

I had to put a lot of people down as "maybe". I understand some of you are checking out your pocket books and getting the OK from work, girlfriends, wives, and families. I think, however, a large chunk of that "maybe" crowd is testing the waters and feeling out what everyone else is doing.

Don't be another insecure sheep, following the butt of the sheep in front of you. Step up! Stand out! Commit to coming regardless of who else is there.

I am as stubborn as they come. I'll be in Buffalo, August 8th and 9th, playing with my nitros if it's only to prove a point. I think I can count on Christian. I mean how hard is it to drive a couple miles? If DarthRacer can get the ok from his woman, he's also only a few miles away. That's three people already. As far away as Florida is from Buffalo, NY, NitroAddict seems just as committed to the event as I am.

If you come, you won't be alone. If you don't commit, however, the list looks sad and no one else wants to come either.

Do you know how you to move a group of sheep? You grab one by the ears and drag him where you want the group to go. The rest will follow the first.

If enough people commit, the rest will follow.

-Rob

Last edited:
Plus I will have a bunch of people from the Buffalo area to show up without fail. Especially if it is over 2 days timeframe. I already have the owners of the LHS all over being there. They will more than likely help promote it just the same.

By then, I'm hoping the RCNT banners I've hung around town will also get a bunch of the locals on the site itself. It can't hurt!

Rob - will you PLEASE drag me around by my ears. Reminds me of my old Catholic school days hehehe

Good company, hopefully good weather and the smell of burning Nitro. What else could you ask for? Maybe a good bash session without breaking anything. :)

Has anyone started to look into how much the cost will be for a two night stay at some hotels?

Here is a list of Hotels in the area, along with prices. I like the Super 8 at Niagra falls the best. Cheap, and near the falls.

===========================
HOTEL RATES FOR BUFFALO, NY
===========================
Best Western-On the Avenue :::: $89.00

Holiday Inn-Galleria :::: $93.00

Super 8-Niagra Falls :::: $65.00

Travelodge-Amhurst :::: $65.00

Motel 6-Amhurst :::: $58.00

-------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps. As you can see, if we have two people per room, we are only talking about 30-40 dollars a night, per person. CHEAP!

Count me and Mayhem in if my fiance dont end up wanting to go I will just leave her at home I already have that friday off work so we are in for sure

Whoohoo! 2 more!

:OMG: $65 a night. Two people per room or not that seems really cheap. I could live with that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back