RCNitroTalk decals available!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they helped my cars today, i won both my classes at the first indoor race at the new track, In Asheville.
:D :D :celebrate3:

Would love to sport some on my rigs, pm sent
Represent in Australia yo

Pm sent. Need some new ones to pimp out the ticket book. The old one is Looking kinda rough these days. Would be awesome to get new ones and a new old one if you got em to replace this busted ass thing. Plus I need some (old and new) for my 1:1 offroad ice chest.

null_zps11d17a50.jpg

I got mine the other day. My daughter saw them and requested one on her Monster Mutt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Those of you that haven't received your decals yet... you should be receiving them soon. I ran out of stamps... again... and have bought a few more books of stamps and a ton of decals are going out this morning.

Sorry for the delay.

If you haven't already requested decals, be sure to send me a PM. I still have plenty of them left!

Pm sent. Need some new ones to pimp out the ticket book. The old one is Looking kinda rough these days. Would be awesome to get new ones and a new old one if you got em to replace this busted ass thing. Plus I need some (old and new) for my 1:1 offroad ice chest.

null_zps11d17a50.jpg

LOL leave it to you alpine. . .i love it

P.S. woodie PM Sent

It's been well used. And that's not the only one I got. Working out of 3 of them now.

Got my decals last night.
Thanks Woodie! :) :) :)

Welcome @Alan81

I've still got plenty of decals left over for anyone else that would like some.

Last edited:
Back