Sold / Found RC18T Brushless, aluminum and tons or parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3.3maxx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
****SOLD****RC18T Brushless

I have a RC18T for sale, Has some use on the under carriage from normal wear.
New Stock Chassis
Lundsford Ti Turnbuckles & Ball Studs (extra set of Ti ball studs will be included)
GH Aluminum A-arms F&R
GH Aluminum Steering Knuckles F
GH Rear Hub Carriers (have extra set I ordered on accident too)
GH Aluminum C blocks
GH Rear Aluminum Arm Mount
Associated Battery strap hand nuts(Makes battery removal much easier, seen in pic #4)
Aluminum Steering Linkage with ball bearings
Hitec hs65mg steering Servo
Aluminum Steering mount
Extra Integy Aluminum Steering linkage(ordered on accident)
Aluminum Front Skid
MIP CVD's All 4 Corners
MIP Superdiffs F&R
Mamba 25 Programable Speed Control
Mamba Comp 8000kv Brushless motor
10t, 11t, 12t, and 14t pinion gears
Castle Link (must have to program an custom settings)
Associated Gold Springs F&R (includes Blue and silver as well)
4 Proline Black Slpit Spoke rims with Proline Pins (1 tire has a lot of outer wear)
6 Stock Dishes 5 With Integy Road tires (1 Rim damaged from curb-cracked) I bare rim
1 Stock 1100mah Battery with upgraded 12ga wire with deans
1 Reedy 1400mah battery with deans
Battery Adaptor
Stock XP-2 Radio

All stock parts will be included minus a broken stock turnbuckle
INC- Stock motor and ESC
ALL stock arms, Stock diffs EVERYTHING STOCK is almost enough to build another car.

This truck has min $750-800 in to it
You cannot build this truck for this price!

$350 OBO

Last edited:
1 more pic

Let me know if oyu have any questions or want to see more pics

Last edited:
Let me know if you want to sell any of the parts, I might be interested.

FYI To anyone wondering, If you have seen any of the videos of my RC18T with Mamba 6800 on 6-Cell it was pretty fast, with a 2s lipo it's pushing the limits of crazy! With an 8000kv there's no telling how fast on lipo, but I'm sure it's faster than most drivers can handle. This setup is very similar to mine, and I must say it's a bulletproof setup for an 18th scale.

I have mine tuned down and it's still intense to drive and maintain control on takeoff, but it turns heads EVERYWHERE! It's probably so far the best rc I've owned.

I'd love to pick up another, but I believe my misses would kill me if I did. Bump for 3.3Maxx, someone scoop this up before I throw it on my visa...

Let me know if you want to sell any of the parts, I might be interested.

FYI To anyone wondering, If you have seen any of the videos of my RC18T with Mamba 6800 on 6-Cell it was pretty fast, with a 2s lipo it's pushing the limits of crazy! With an 8000kv there's no telling how fast on lipo, but I'm sure it's faster than most drivers can handle. This setup is very similar to mine, and I must say it's a bulletproof setup for an 18th scale.

I have mine tuned down and it's still intense to drive and maintain control on takeoff, but it turns heads EVERYWHERE! It's probably so far the best rc I've owned.

I'd love to pick up another, but I believe my misses would kill me if I did. Bump for 3.3Maxx, someone scoop this up before I throw it on my visa...

Thanx for the bump and the kind words. It really is a great truck. I am just and trying to free up some funds because I gave a deposit to a friend on a boat. He is giving me a smokin deal, so I must part with her.
On the 6cell pack I have, it will just sit and spin in circles at WOT. You will have to learn how to drive it. Its very fast. I wish I could hold on to it and run Lipo but I would much rather have a boat! With the castle link as well it gives full control of throttle curve and timing. I have the timming back down pretty far right now and the throttle curve snappy. Its a blast to drive!

Last edited:
Just updated a few things as well. I was looking through my parts tray and had to add a few things and change a few things for the better.

This is a FAST truck guys. I spare no expense when it comes to my rc's, take a look at my maxx too. Everything is well taken care of. I just need this gone!

Bump

Someone make me a reasonable offer on this thing!!

Please PM me your bottom dollar. I may have someone local interested if I don't buy it.

Bump last round until I put her up on fleabay guys. I will take $300 shipped absolute lowest or I will just keep it. But I could use the money to put towards my new boat!!

If your needing pics of the rest of the stuff included just ask. There is a lot of parts included here not just the car!!

I've sent you a PM. $300 sounds good to me. Please let me know if you are still willing to sell, this is just the car I'm looking for and at the right price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back