RC Expo (LMAO @ Traxxas)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FastEddy,

I think you may be mistaken. Traxxas had 4 vehicles they were running with one driver the guy from their website Steve Slayden.

They also had one "pit man" that was starting the vehicles not 3 or 4.

I'm not trying to call you a liar but I think you may have the wrong group of people that were on the track.

There was a group from hacker/rc solutions that had the number of vehicles you are talking about but they were not associated with Traxxas.

I smell a challenge!
:flamer: :sniper:

Lets get ready to ruuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmbbbbbble

Thanks NeMeSiS!

:fro:

Last edited:
I swear I heard someone say liar and that just plain wrong........................I love to stir it!:cheers:

Last edited:
I was there for the first Traxxas demo on Sat. morning.
They had 3 drivers on the stand and I made it a point to count the trucks because it was the most Maxxes I have ever seen at one time and was impressed with the bullpen.

I'm glad to hear they did better later in the day. The first showing was a bomb in my book.

Last edited:
FastEddy, I think you are still mistaken I went by the Traxxas booth and they informed me they had only brought one driver. And had only brought one of each vehicle, a TMaxx a SportMaxx, an E-Maxx and Rustler,

As a matter of fact I took note of what colors they were. They had a Red Rustler, a Silver E Maxx, a Blue SportMaxx and a Blue TMaxx.

I can see you bashing their products but come on you can at least be honest when your trying to recount what happened.

BTW what did the driver look like or the Three Drivers that you supposedly saw.

I think Nemesis is a Traxxas affilate and thats why his butt hurts! I believe Fast Eddy but I am gulable. Now rip him one Ed=devil

Yep I know thats a Traxxas mod or employee just look at the profile didnt feel like filling anything out did you? Your welcome to post here just like everybody else but why the need to hide?

Last edited:
YAY a brick, how did it perform did you see?

Great NeMeSiS is back.

The sad thing about this whole pissing contest is that it doesn't matter how many freaking cars and drivers there were; if we want to bash their product, we are free to do so.

Eddy owns a T-Maxx. I own a T-Maxx. Several other members of this forum own T-Maxxes. If we collectively or as singles think that T-Maxx or TRAXXAS sucks ass, that is our opinion and we are entitled to it.

I for one find it humorous that someone is going to sit here and pick nits over the number of bombs that didn't run well for TRAXXAS.

I love my T-Maxx, but if the Savage were out when I was shopping for my first RC...the Savage would have been my first choice. Why? Because in order to take my stock T-Maxx and make it as good as a stock Savage, I have had to dump nearly a grand into it. What does that say about the TRAXXAS T-Maxx?

Now the 2.5 is a better product than the old Maxx that I started with, but from what I know today...TRAXXAS still hasn't figured out that they need to make a stronger truck.

Their latest install in the T-Maxx series is a great one, but a .21 powered MT with some serious beef to it would have made this hobbyist a much happier camper than there slightly modified racing engine equipped .15 Maxx.

Dude It took me a minute because I was laughing so hard I cried!

Yep Sky's got it right a lot of us drive Maxxes so we know a lot about them. I am one of the suckers who has dumped a grand into my Maxx to get it as strong (not as fast) as a Savage. The nitpicking comment is what made me roll so hard. I got co-workers looking at me like I'm on drugs.

If you look at my reviews and my posts you will see I always call it as it is. I own 2 T-Maxxes and love them dearly. As a matter of fact I am getting ready to engage in a project to build a new Maxx using as many aftermarket parts as possible.

I refuse to get into a pissing contest over this. I should have taken some pictures but because I didn’t, it’s your call to believe what you want.

I was there, I have proven I was there, and I have commented on what I saw at the show good, bad, and indifferent.

I don’t know who you are or what you angle is but it sure seems as if you have an agenda. I know I have one. It is to make useful posts on this forum and be a valuable member of this community.

:thumbsup: :clap: We know who is the stand up guy in this situation dont we

Nemisis is a :loser: now :shhh:

and as for your venture you can build a complete aftermarket Maxx with out using a single Traxxas made part!

BTW whos house is it ohh its Ed's house!

This will be my last post here but I will leave you with this.

Just because its in print does not mean its true.

If you want to go ahead and let your "followers" buy into something you know is not true that that is your choice. However, I was there and that is not what happened. Believe me I wish I could lay it out on the line but your community has proven time and time again how it reacts to views that are different from their own.

Good luck with your website I hope it goes well.

Oh and Sky you make more useluss posts that chime in more then anyone I have ever seen. You remind me of the little dog in the kibbles and bits commercial.

Peace

Hey Nemisis dont let the door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya! Different opinions and allowing them to be voiced is what brought me to the forum so your an idiot plain and simple. This forum lives and breathes off of people and the opinions they post. Who cares really who is wrong or right about the Traxxas display your the one who has to get technical about it all. The simple fact that you both agree they were Traxxas vehicles breaking and flaming out on the course I could give a flying "F" who drove them. You are still a mole for Traxxas in my opinion. Sky stated a humorus but honest opinion if you can't handle that go back to the Traxxas forum where things are moderated by Nazi's

Don't you just love those hit and run drivers?

Sky,
If it keeps you going Ill go get the largest bag of kibbles and bits I can find, On the house.:hehe:

I'll bring my own bag...

NeMeSiS, you just don't quite get it; do you? The number of cars and the flavor of the drivers means nothing. Did the product perform or not? Sounds to me like it didn't.

Besides, I have read more complaints about this supposed RC Expo on more forums than I care to count. The whole event sounded to me like a wash. The fact that some people actually went, had a good time, and have taken the time to report on it (good or bad) makes things better for all. We now have information on the latest and greates toys out there.

My question for you NeMeSis (if you are still around) is what community do you refer to? The RCNT community? Dude, we are about as diverse a collection of RC modelers as you can find. We all have opinions and often times we do not share the same ones. If you can't handle the fact that I commented on yours, then maybe you should depart.

As for the quality of what I post, you have not been around here often enough nor long enough to have what I consider a valid opinion. BUT, it is a free country and you are entitled to not only think what you want but say it also.

So...whether you stay or go, makes no difference to me...just don't get upset if someone doesn't jump on your bandwagon. Seeya.

Originally posted by NeMeSiS
\
Oh and Sky you make more useluss posts that chime in more then anyone I have ever seen. You remind me of the little dog in the kibbles and bits commercial.

Peace

Ha! He oviously didnt See me. :hehe:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen

Ha! He oviously didnt See me. :hehe:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Somehow, I knew that was coming. :)

It was a good joke. I liked it Silent!:spam

I'm glad to see SilentHunterKellen taking it well. You just can't knock a guy that rolls with the punches. :cheers:

Back