RB concenpt WS73

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax1609italy

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi there

Just got this engine for my Hyper pro, any good??? what kind of horse power does it have and how fast will it go???

Perhaps one of you might give me a little preview as I am getting it in a couple of days time for my Sunday racing, giving me plenty of time to break it in .

The WS7 is an awesome engine. Loads of power, you won't be dissapointed with it. But how do you get all these engines man? First the nosram .21 then the RB WS7III? Hook me up bro! lol.

I really look forward to install it in my Hyper . The Nosram I ordered was out of stock , so changed my mind and went for something more italian , like the RB that is built by Novarossi.

Racing the Slough track this weekend, so really looking forward to let the beast loose. Not sure on the tyres as part of the track is hard compacted clay and loose dirt.

What do you think I should go for??

Its a awesome motor, it has a lot of top end speed and lacks a little on the low end. With the proper clutch set up you can get the low end power.

Back