R/C Motorcycle!! 😎

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta get that rider some gold chains to wear around his neck to go with all that other bling! 🤣 Looks killer.
Now why did I think of that. 😉

@Hammer Down I meant to ask, did you paint your rims or do they come in black?
The stock ones on this model are silverish, they also come in black. (which are cheaper) So to replace the one I broke I opted for black, I was headed in the black and gold direction anyway so it worked out perfectly. 👌

How do you like this MC? Is it everything you hoped it would be?
I love it!! It is and more!! 👍👍

Now why did I think of that. 😉

The stock ones on this model are silverish, they also come in black. (which are cheaper) So to replace the one I broke I opted for black, I was headed in the black and gold direction anyway so it worked out perfectly. 👌

I love it!! It is and more!! 👍👍
I'm thinking about picking one of those up.

Not only is it fun, it’s durable as hell. I’ve been pounding this piss outta this thing. Only when it started to get cold out, did I start breaking stuff.. 😈
Gotta ask you. Have you tried reverse or did they lock ot out? 😂🤣🤪

I had that Evil Kenevil bike as a kid. Red wind up. 🤣 I loved it.

Not only is it fun, it’s durable as hell. I’ve been pounding this piss outta this thing. Only when it started to get cold out, did I start breaking stuff.. 😈
You have any kind of pic that shows the size of the promoto?

I had that Evil Kenevil bike as a kid. Red wind up. 🤣 I loved it.
Was that not one of the best toys ever? I used to make some of the craziest jumps for that thing. :)

Was that not one of the best toys ever? I used to make some of the craziest jumps for that thing. :)
Should be a crf50 size. 🤪🤪

It did instant wheelies. I wore it out. 🇺🇲

It’s hard to capture size in pics but here it is next to the K8S.

E30BEA34-164D-4C7B-8230-C2EAC172A720.jpeg
A2BDA7E4-AB40-4507-BC35-F0084C801F27.jpeg
276E9EC6-D046-4DC7-9CDA-9223D5AFF44E.jpeg

I think most people would have a better idea if it was a side profile right next to those soda bottles. Since most people are familiar with soda bottle sizes.
It's cool. I keep a kra8 in my back pocket for times like these. 🤣

Back