R/C Motorcycle!! 😎

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Hammer Down I want you to paint him like Evel Kneivel and have him jump over a long ass bunch of rc cars. :thumbs-up:
He really needs a cape.
episode 16 muscles GIF

Vitavon has an aluminum wheel. Wonder how it will hold up?
I saw that too, they have solid aluminum ones and a new real spoke version. The spoked ones look awesome! But they need to be trued all the time like regular dirt bikes. Probably better than bent solid aluminum ones tho.

I saw that too, they have solid aluminum ones and a new real spoke version. The spoked ones look awesome! But they need to be trued all the time like regular dirt bikes. Probably better than bent solid aluminum ones tho.
True dat. 🤣

Tires are too narrow, they'll just sink or dig a hole. Even with trucks in deeper snow floatation becomes an issue.
Tamp it down some. 🤣 Never been in the white so I'm not sure.

Tamp it down some. 🤣 Never been in the white so I'm not sure.
Any dry, powdery snow with any depth is next to impossible for any RC tires to do good in. But if you get a few inches of wet, dense snow you can do good with a heavy RC and fat tires, like a Kraton 6s. Other options would be dually wheels with big fluffy tires.

This reminds me of the kinda snow we used to sled on. The more times you went down the hill, the faster the snow got. I bet we did 40mph on that hill, with a 20' long jump across a driveway at the end. Everyone would go "YEAHHHHHH!... OOMPH!"

Any dry, powdery snow with any depth is next to impossible for any RC tires to do good in. But if you get a few inches of wet, dense snow you can do good with a heavy RC and fat tires, like a Kraton 6s. Other options would be dually wheels with big fluffy tires.

This reminds me of the kinda snow we used to sled on. The more times you went down the hill, the faster the snow got. I bet we did 40mph on that hill, with a 20' long jump across a driveway at the end. Everyone would go "YEAHHHHHH!... OOMPH!"
Unless, you're running a micro-crawler, in which case, you just have to wait for the surface snow to freeze over just a little.
0205221512.jpg

0110221258.jpg

...or quite a bit for 1/10s
0111221554a.jpg

Yeah, there is that snow too. Our powdery stuff usually doesn't freeze solid for a couple days. But we don't even seem to get much snow anymore. At least not for the last 7 or 8 years.
Let me know, I can send you some of mine 😆

I saw you guys getting hammered.
View attachment 178748
We were
The neighbors power lines are hanging down low
We have a leak in our basement closet. Only leaks when it's raining hard and hitting that wall. We have a home Depot bucket to collect water. Had to clean that area out 2 times.

But good thing for a 3 hour early dismissal yesterday and 2 hour delay today.

Back