Question about Jeep Wrangler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only problem i ever had with jeep and most freinds same problem was short u joint life was jsut to much of angle on drive shaft of course this was a older one not sure how the newer ones are

ya my grandpa has a cheroke and its alittle small but its nice

A picture is worth a thousand words:

realjeeps.jpg

I guess you really, really, really do not like those square shaped headlights. :D

Originally posted by backspur
A picture is worth a thousand words:

realjeeps.jpg
ahhahahahah thats freking funny anyway i see sky got a avatar is that you?

A bit off subject, but yes. That is me in the right front seat (co-pilot's seat) of an E-2C Hawkeye. One of the few moments I got to go up and fly the plane vice sit in the back and tell good guys where to find and kill bad guys.

very nice backspur!!! Is that a 3A Or just a willys? I see you have a coil conversion too! I like it!! I will have a pic or to of my cj soon. My friend is going to let me borrow his digi cam. Just have to figure it all out. :doh: And then how to post it. Isnt there a thread about that??

ya sky that is a nice pic but the pic with the wrangler and the cheroke is my background for my computer now:madface:

I might be wrong KoRnKiD, but I'm pretty sure that picture is an older Jeep Wrangler versus a newer Jeep Wrangler (not a Wrangler versus a Cherokee). Regardless, the picture is still pretty cool.

Also, I'm glad you all like my avatar.

cool beans???

LOL man I forgot about this thread sorry iam reseracting it but its so damn funny! I Want everybody to see it.

"how did you find out OHH NO MY SECRET IS OUT"

Last edited:
If you actually decide to buy a jeep, make sure you get the powertrain all manual, 5pd and the Manual Transfer Case, none of that Bull Shift-On-Fly crap, its junk. Also if you want a real hardcore truck, look around for a Early Style Ford Bronco, now them things are un-Godly machines, they had the 302 in them and you could put in a 351-W if you wanted that much power. And if you want something to last go with a Ford truck, jeeps are good, but theyve been none to crap out the trans after some rough driving, I mean c'mon there made by chrysler...Anyway, I got myself a 1990 Ford Bronco II, and ill tell ya, it s a small truck, but nothing stops it, Right now I have 189,000 miles on her, runs like its new. And it was one of the very few SUV's to actually be built on a Truck Frame. I have a pic of it in my gallery, and you can chop the tops on them to look like a jeep too!;)
But whatever you get, take care of it, and it'll last a long time.
Heres a website with some good info on the Bronco II, Check out what some of these guys do to them....
www.therangerstation.com

Oh NC Nitro, thats one mean looking Wrangler you got there. Good luck with her.