Question about Jeep Wrangler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have alot of friends and it took alot of time to do all of these mods to my jeeps. The motor is out of a chevy 1/2 ton that i used to own. I have a really good job and a savings account. Make 3000.00 to 3500.00 a month have 500.00 a month pay out......... proprely calculated means that I have a lot of screw around cash. The camera u mentioned. I dont own one becouse I spend my money on jeeps, beer, my son, screwing around and lots of lose women!! :) And when it comes to those cameras I dont know my ass from a hole in the ground!! To be honest, hell I still can't hardly run this f---ing computer.

Power is becouse I can!! And I want to. When your at sand lake with 32'' paddle tires and flying off the top of the bowl with your motor screaming like Christians wife haveing a mind blowing orgasm, there is nothing like it!! And the looks you get when someone hears you rumble and cackling up next to you at a stop light is great. When you hear this moter fire up it will make the little hairs on the back of your neck stand up...

Besides its not like this thing will be done tomorrow. The insides of this motor and all of the oil galleys are mirror smooth. Which, trust me, takes quite a bit of time. This motor will take me atleast a year to build. So in the mean time. Yes I will run the stock, but slightly modified 258 inline six. that is a 4.2 litre motor. Mine puts out 175 horse 250ft pounds of tourque.

And call B.S. If you like. When I do my rading and I can find A camera that is to my liking I will take some pics on the build for you.

And your 6'' 200+ pound ass can sit waaaaaaaaaaay back there staring at my tail lights smelling the fine mixture of trick racing and supreme fuel just wimpering and wishing that you could keep up with me, and go the places I go!! Even now!! 5 1/2" of lift 35" baja calws, shackle reversal. 9000 lb warn xd9000i winch. Front shocks 31" long rancho rs9000 straped at 29" Rear 28" long rs9000 straped at 26". (long shocks, lots of travel smooth ride. combined with a soft spring.)

Your are great guys with lots of rc nitro info. I never nock you guys for that and what you know!! I am a beginner in this rc stuff and dont know poop about them, that is why I am here, to learn. But wrenching on stuff and back yard mechanics, building my stuff, I do know a great deal about. So please give me the same respect that I give you!!!! :cheers:

If you think your comment "Square headlights are for girls" is showing respect, try reading a dictionary, because you obviously have no idea of what respect is. You disrespected me and my personal vehicle of which I have a fair amount of time and money into as well. Respect is earned and in my eyes you aint earned it. You are obviosly a man of little or no morals if you spend your money on, and I qoute, "jeeps, beer, my son, screwing around and lots of lose women!!" Great role model for your son btw. If you only have a $500 a month payout what do you live in a box, or at home with your Mommy. Lets take both our Jeeps in the mud, lets see what all that power where it will get you, buried is where. So you can sit back and look from your buried ass Jeep through your mud covered windshield as I blow by ya in the mud. You want respect then I suggest you show some.

Hey! Leave my wife out of it or I'll let HER kick your ass!

:eyepatch:

ok thats wierd how a question about a jeep endind up talking about christians wife.

power gets you across and through> trust me I know. And that is my "personal opinion about the square headlights." And alot of others, considering they fased out the square and went back to the round. I am sorry if "my opinoin" offended you. That is not what I ment to do. And I was jokeing about your wife Christian. Makeing light of an eralier thread. If I could get my jeep to N.C. I would love to go 4-wheeling with you. Maybe we could each learn something. No I have two room mates in a 2500+ square foot house. And as far as a role modle. My son has everthing that he erver wants or needs. Thanks

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
LOL! You guys are a trip! All over a Jeep!

Around here only woman drive Jeeps.....

That might be true, but I seem to recall a picture of you standing next to a mini-van claiming it was some big bad SUV :D

Let's see if we can all jump each others poop over a couple of cars.

I still think it would be great to watch my wife kick someones ass. She's good like that!

Sky - Its an SUV! LOL! Back to the minivan syndrome again! Its a GMC Envoy XL! I dont think Ill be trying to jump THAT one anytime soon. Too expensive to replace real parts on that one... Maybe a house though, with the Kyosho... Hmmmmmmm Got me thinking.......

LOL...just having some fun with you. Have fun with your mini-van. ;)

Ahhhh mini vans the true cars:madface:

schrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechhhhhhh!!!!!!

did you say mini van the true car????

I'm thinkin we shouldn't be friends anymore

J/K!!!!!!!:banana: :hehe: :banana:

ahahah J/K no wait FORDS are the true cars.......HAHAHAHAH.....

J/K

Does it look like a Mini-Van ??? More and more I look at it now I'm beginning to develop a complex!!!!!!

Even though I personally would not own a mini van, Christian with all your RCs you should have plenty of room for them when you go bash. I have a hell of a time squeezing all my stuff in my Jeep.

The conditioning is finally starting to work. YES, it looks like a freaking mini-van.

y439186a.jpg

MINIVAN

es438693a.jpg

ENVOY

Can you pick the ENVOY? :hehe:

LOL, the only thing that gives it away is the GMC on the grill, Christian, the first step is just admitting it.

BTW how the heck did we get from a Jeep Wrangler question to Christians mini-van?

I'm in a corner crying..........

DAMNIT I DRIVE A MINIVAN AND I'm PROUD!

N....Nnnnn......No........ MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP!

I can't handle it.....I'm sorry.....Ill just have to come out another day.....

Its ok Cristian. I work for Les Schwab Tire Center. We do all sorts of stuff to cars and trucks. If you like I can see if they offer a lift kit for you mini van/ gmc envoy??