Problems with receiver

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Franchise, several guys have spent several hours on this question.
You're on line. The least you can do is give us an update.

Well it looks like you have two choices.... read the manual and learn how to bind it...... or push it around in the floor making vroom vroom noises. Here is a hint..... binding an aftermarket transmitter and receiver WILL NOT be in the manual for the truck. So that leaves......? Some one wanna help him out here?

But while you are deciding......

Here have a Taco.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe2QOPswWDTj0CVm0atPAmGr1E0KcnTnBHtXMWlVqj9lAXilSi.jpg

Rolex already offered him his taco, but he just started ignoring the thread. Something about too much guacamole or something.

Oh no.....you can't dis the guacamole until you have a genuine food allergy. That is just wrong man.

Sorry haven't been able to get to my truck here recently. Had a pretty busy weekend. I'll probably do it tomorrow after I get off work. I'll keep you guys up to date on what happens

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Got it working. Sorry to annoy everyone with my questions. I'm just new to the whole nitro thing. Don't know much about it all. Thanks for your guys' time to answer my questions.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm gonna' go out on a limb here and just take a wild guess.....
Receiver wasn't recognizing the transmitter. Something to do with binding, would be my shot in the dark.

I LOL'd and my gum flew out and hit the windshield.. Thanks Rolex!:hehe:

What aa batterys are used best for the spektrum reciever cuz mine cuts off from my radio and turns off for thirty seconds then flips back on, I've asked around everyone has something different but a guy told me the bbatterys could be the problem bcuz I put jaded batterys in

You're having an electrical problem and you already know you put in bad batteries.
BRAND NEW BATTERIES in both the transmitter and the receiver.
After you do that, then you post your question.

Back