Possible RCNT Store...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well RCNT is considering venturing into the e-com side of the R/C world. What we need to know is what kinds of things would you like to see in the store?

Whole kits? Parts - if parts go in a little detail as what kind, company and so on. We already plan on selling t-shirts, hats, and if I can find a company that makes decals then we'll see about getting RCNT decals also.

Suggestions are GREATLY appericated!

Thanks,

-Michael

Team Losi, Team Associated, Traxxas, HPI hop-ups

Whole kits maybe!
As for decal graphics PM i know a company.

GROW GROW GROW

Last edited:
TEAM LOSI, the only reason I never bought any Team Losi stuff is that parts are so hard to find for them, please if you do open a store carry some TL stuff, you know its kinda funna toom because TL is located in Chino, and I'm in cucamonga, there plant is actually only about 2 miles away =). Also carry alot of hop-ups and stuff you can't usually find at a hobby store. Another idea would be to like up the forums directly to the store so people could get professional help when the need it making it a real deal! :naughty:

somethin with a little bit of everything like tower hobbies carry some od every car brand... parts, hop ups and kits and rtr's.... make it really big....

when will the hats and shirts be available?

I say replacement parts, hopups,RCCA, and a little bot o everythin'

Don't forget good deals on tools. Christian and M@xx could really give you some good ideas there!!! And hop-ups all around. For T-Maxx, Axxociated, Losi, HPI. And maybe some bodies.

Give like a 10% discount to all RCNT members and a 20% discount to everyone who was a member since last year, or at least the first 100 members of the site.

I don't mean to be the capitalistic weasle of the bunch, but I agree with Pirata...the original crew deserves some kind of discount. :D

Back