Plastic or Aluminum??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're interested in MY opinion, EVERYTHING should be aluminum except the tires and the antenna tube. :D

Rolex most people actually RUN their trucks. You are gonna need a 350 small block or better to move the bling queen IF you ever actually decided to run it. :hehe:

How do you slow down? Your linkage must be way outta whack. Move the trigger backwards to stop. Don't mess with your linkage to control the speed of your truck. The throttle trigger isn't a switch. Pull on it EASY. Put your linkage back the way you found it and make sure the breaks work before you even attempt to drive it again.

I know how the linkage is designed and how it works, I have full brakes and have the throttle side lengthened to where it will only pull 3/4 open. I have been building fullsize drag cars and rear engine dragsters for 20+ years, so you have to learn to (Improvise). The best thing I have done on this thing is to make a parking brake out of the forward reverse servo, comes in handy when doing adjustments or whatever on hills. I always say (Cain't Never Could and Ain't ,Ain't going to)...Thanks for the advice..

Outside? You mean where there is dirt, and dust, uv rays, gravel, rocks, any number of natural elements that could contaminate or scratch the bling queen! Ain't never gonna happen! :hehe:

Wow, that was like a slap in the face.
Thank you SO much for bringing me to my senses.
I must have missed my meds this morning.

ya for regular driving i would go with RPM arms and bumpers. my stock bulkheads broke and the RPM bumpers are still fine. so I'm going to upgrade to aluminum bulkheads. just just had no reason to justify buying them until now.

Info

Is there a picture some where of Rolex's ride on here, you guy's have me wondering, just how fancy is the Bling Queen?? And thanks again for all the Information in this thread. I beleive I would be best like some one said " aluminum in the middle and leave the weaker spots outside to break".

This certainly makes sense... except sometimes the pieces that are designed to give ARE the costly parts.

True that. It's not a perfect science to be sure, but I would rather replace $25 RPM
arms then replace $30 aluminum arms AND bulkheads AND chassis braces! ;)

rpm everything!! nothing integy.

Well I must say that Rolex does have a NICE peice of Art, will it start and run or is it like a drag car, when you start it all the shine turns to blue??? and the bling is gone....Very Nice to Slobber over..

Back