one more thing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriGGeR

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have my top end and mid speed set perfect could prob be better but i am having trouble idling my truck wants to die when i hit the brakes if ur an owner of the truck u couldnt tell me the needle settings u have please it would be much appreciated

that sounds like you have your idle speed screw to low and are using your throttle trim to set your idle speed. make sure when you apply the brakes your thottle does not close any more, it must be stoped by the idle speed screw, in other when you apply the brakes the throttle should not close what so ever. peace--

sorry i mean should not close anymore from were it was at idle----

thanks

i was thinking the same thing in the shower this mornin so i figured that much out. lol sorry. but still i went and read a little on it to see if i was right and they said as you turn the needle it affects the low end needle to right it will set the idle higher when i open up the carb if I'm correct so while I'm in the process of opening slot i have to keep turning the low end down right??

TRIGGER you lost me on your last post. you drag the sentence and I don't know what is the actual question or point you are trying to make. Please Re phrase

its a qeustion if wat i was saying was correct