OK who has a Nitro MT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since HPI, Kyosho, CEN, MRC, Schumacher and a couple other brands makes 4WD stadium trucks, there really ought to be a 4WD stadium truck race class- otherwise of those who owns a 4WD stadium truck has to race in the monster truck class instead.

Oh and aciddream, if you an find some RS4 MT (electric) graphite a-arms part #A466, they'll be alot stronger and lighter and should be better. And if your steering is too sloppy, try tightening both ends of the steering posts, and I suggest finding four 5x8 ball bearings to replace those black bushings that are inside the black bellcrank.

Last edited:
:trashed:
Yeah I boiled the last two set of arms I put on it and it seemed to help they are more flexible. I just needed a little more experience, and a little more room. Ha!! I was thinking of gettting the powerline aluminum arms, to go along with some other aluminum parts but I'll wait. I just ordered my os .15cv-r, motor mounts, new body and THROTTLE RETURN SPRING.
I was bashing at the local park a few days ago and either a small jump (loose battery) or that skrewy failsafe caused me to loose my electronics. Either way my NMT did a dukes of hazard into a pond. I was able to grab it up quickly. I've disected and cleaned all the electronics. They seem to work perfectly, The dying 15fe is dead, I cleaned it out with oil and it recranked and ran hot as usual, tough motor.

the 15fe is actually one very tough motor. I got rid of mine long ago just didn't have enough power for me at all. But that's me.