Official 2nd Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that Eddy is going to make it. Look forward to meeting ya. My wife and 2 baby daughters are coming along.

Team 17 said:
Glad to hear that Eddy is going to make it. Look forward to meeting ya. My wife and 2 baby daughters are coming along.

Cool, how old are your daughters? Mine will be a year old by the time the ECB hits. They grow so fast. My litte girl started taking more than two steps today. She can walk for about six feet beore she falls down on her little butt. :)

My eldest turned 3 on the 10th on June and the little one is 1 year and 4 months. They do grow very fast.

I could have one of my 3 kids around if need be..... 14, 9 and 7 years old though lol

Yeah have'em around to babysit. lol

Flight is booked and paid for.
I love FF Miles.

I'm coming on the 12th and leaving on the 22nd.
It will be nice to put faces to the names and meet the EC members.
This will be the perfect opportunity for you guys to see that I'm the butthead that you think I am.

-Ed

Is it me or is there something wrong with year old baby daughters and Tit-E Bars?? This should be an interesting bash to say the least. Any puppet action??

It should also be interesting to see how we are going to mix the family fun with the donkey show over in canada...LOL

Eww! there's gonna be a donkey their??

Puppet action almost got me divorced lololol

Donkey? No, but there will be one Kleidsdale for certain.

I might try to plan my visit back up there to my old stomping grounds in time to join you.
Will there be Ponies? I like Ponies.

Rolex said:
I might try to plan my visit back up there to my old stomping grounds in time to join you.
Will there be Ponies? I like Ponies.

You better make it.
I'm bringing a light bulb, camera, and blue finger paint.

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm about 450 miles away; it's about an 8 hour drive. Not sure if I could drag my friend out to it, and I'd rather not go alone. I'll have to see if I can make it.

Room is booked, camera is ready... Now if I can just keep my R/C's in one piece till the bash..

After being set on going, I'm very sad to say that I won't be able to make it. I won't have enough funds to make it. I was looking forward to meeting the crew and hanging out getting to know everyone. Sorry.

sounds like a blast guys.. I'll have to see what I can fix up. I'm off on the weekends so I could make 2/3. The wife works weekends so there's about no chance she'll be accompanying me (if I can make it). I don't know how far buffalo is from me, but I'm sure it's a decent hull. I'm about an hour southwest of Erie, PA. Really, it just comes down to whether or not my Maxx will be finished by then. It should be though. I'll have a lot more time to work on it afte the 15th of this month (no more 2nd job). Not a fan of the titty bars but I'd go just for some drinks and to hang out. I just got one question though.....ponies and care bears????? I mean, I know I'm new and all but what the heck is that all about? heh. later

Lessen it's worth the drive if you can make it, I'm coming from Bloomington, IN!!!

-Michael

Lessen said:
I just got one question though.....ponies and care bears????? I mean, I know I'm new and all but what the heck is that all about? heh. later

Bring along your private collection of Care Bears. WoodiE supplies the ponies.
That, alone, makes it worth the trip.

Back