Official 2nd Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So let me get this right.
Friday Night - Get trashed
Sat. Day - Sleep
Sat. Night - Get trashed in a hostile country
Sun. Day - Sleep
Sun. Night Rush concert.

Sounds good to me.

So how long do we have the track for on Saturday?

Last edited:
We will have the EXACT times known on Monday or Tuesday. Being as I will be out of state all weekend I will not be able to meet up with Bryan until then.

I would venture to say long enough to have fun and yet at the same time, possibly allow for a parking lot run before Canada :bling:

What times are we meeting up and where? I may not be able to attend on Sunday. :(

I'm gonna have to miss the "Big Air" competition, as I'm going to have to leave early Sunday morning. I have a 9hr drive back, & work on Monday morning... :( can't wait to hit the track though...

Well I think I am going to make the drive in from CO but only for Sat. I will Have
1. Kanai 3, Radio=3pk #88 (only one I have sorry!)

Holy poop!!!!

You are driving in from Colorado for ONE DAY ?!?!?!

Now THAT is impressive to say the least!

No I am going to be in town to see the fam. and the bash is around the same time so I will be in town for a few days(3 or 4) . I am going to try and make it for more but as of now it only looks like Sat.

I have a change in my plans that ends up being better for my family.

Friday - Skipping the bash activities but I would like to attend the BBQ at Chris' house with my wife and daughter.
Saturday - Attending the bash but skipping the evening activities.
Sunday - Attending the bash all day.

Chris, if there is a way I can contact you on Friday please let me know by PM or email.

Sounds like a plan. I will be arriving mid afternoon on Thurday and I will be checking out sometime Monday. I'm assuming that Fields will be hooking us up with fuel and any parts? Are you going to being a few gallons with you to the location Friday or will we all need to make a visit?

I have a gallon of fuel that I know will keep me running. I should call Field's on Monday morning to make sure they have enough 20% on hand. It has been flying out of the door there lately. :D Any ideas on how many gallons I shoud try and reserve?

I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon, & leaving early Sunday morning ... Unfortunately, I am needed at work on Monday... I tried for the day off, but no such luck.. Hey JR, are you staying at the Motel 6 again? We can hook up late afternoon, & take a ride over to fields. Maybe we could hook up with Chris & Eddy Thursday night for some BS'in...

My flight comes in on Thursday evening around 6:45 PM. Its an all day affair getting from the left coast to the right coast. Ill be bushed but WTF I'm on vacation. If I fall asleep you can draw a mustache on my ass or shave my head. (I think I got that backward.)

I figured we could just kick back with a cold one.... or two.... or three.... lol

If you do fall asleep, I'll have the camera ready..

ImBroken said:
I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon, & leaving early Sunday morning ... Unfortunately, I am needed at work on Monday... I tried for the day off, but no such luck.. Hey JR, are you staying at the Motel 6 again? We can hook up late afternoon, & take a ride over to fields. Maybe we could hook up with Chris & Eddy Thursday night for some BS'in...

That sounds good to me. Yes I am staying at the Motel 6 again. PM me and we can exchange cell numbers.

Chris - Could you PM me your address and a number to reach you? That way I can print out a map from Yahoo so I have some directions. :)

PM's are being sent!

Thursday night at my place works.

Just dont forget guys, this house is a work in progress. No upside down toilets you can brush your teeth in. Not yet anyhow.

Çh®i§tiªñ look at your PM about the BMX jumps from Sun. had a prob.

Thanks meathead!

This is the 3rd OFFICIAL confrontation I have heard about taking place back there.

What I dont understand is why they pin it on the guys running the R.C.'s. The accusation has been that we, the R.C. people, walk up on the jumps and crush the lip of the jumps. Ummmmm, and nobody else goes back there? I have always seen tons of kids back there, doing everything from running r.c.'s to dirtbikes. Yet its just the R.C. guys that crush the lips of the jumps?!?!?! Unreal! So a 10 lb r.c. does damage to the lip whereas a 100+ lb's of rider and bike dont?!?!?

I think the REAL issue is that we go back there, period.

I wish the guy who built the place would call me, or at least be there whenever I am there to talk to. We are responsible enough to know better, I just dont like being accused of something NOT true.

Oh well, there are other places to go if it really poses an issue. Last thing I want is a BRAWL at the bash.

Who owns the BMX track? Is it the town of West Seneca or is the builder of the track the owner? Either way I say we go and if we are confronted by someone, we can discuss it then. And while we are there, we do not walk on the tops of the jumps. We are all adults (in our 30's and 40's)playing with our toys and I know I don't need a hastle but it could just be a few kids telling people not to show because it's a BMX track and it's taking time away from the BMXer's. If worse comes to worse we can go and discuss our issues over some Labatts Blue Light. Either way I'm still going to have a great time. Can someone say BEERRRRRR!! :2cents:

Scott.

Just as Çh®i§tiªñ said R/c is doing a small amount to the jumps. I told the kid about the other people on the jumps and R/C people are not on the tops of them. The people on the bikes do way more to them than the small cars. I was at the track for about an hour talking to him and it just didn't matter. As for the land from what I found out it is all of the people who live in front of it but it is a flood plain so they can't build on it. This is why it is open to all. That is what the kid told me. He also said he was from Hamburg and only comes out a few times a month. He did say after he was told about the bash by some kid that he is going to be out next weekend. I didn't have too much to say as I don't live in NY anymore but I did try and talk to him and show him how much the cars will do to the jumps. I don't think he will even show but just wanted to give a heads up to Çh®i§tiªñ.

Back