Occupation and age???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigmo said:
damn truck it up boys we got 3 truck drivers so far 10-4

It would have been 4, I drove for a little over 3 years. My wife couldn't take it anymore and said she didn't get married to be alone...So off to Wally World I went LOL

14, 15 in july, I'm gonna start up a pressure washing bussiness in summer.

gus

36, with a wife and two kids. I'm a print media journalist and my wife is in patient billing for a clinic while going to school for her RN. My son refs at a paintball field and cuts lawns to pay for his paintball and RC addictions. All my money goes to paying the bills so if I break my Savage or the RS4 I'm screwed! :spit:

Yeah man, real life messes with my hobbies pretty bad too. :hammer:
Need to try to do a lot of work on the house this year. Was hoping to move, but the president of the company (the wife) didn't approve my decision. :shrug:

29. I am a systems analyst for a large financial company. currently doing consulting but looking for something more permanent.

31 this coming Sept
Wife + 1 son (3 yrs of age this Sept)

I'm a Helpdesk Technician maintaining Computer Desktops/Servers and maintain an Avaya Phone system.
Former Marine of 5 years (1992 - 1997)
Ohio National Guard (1997 - 2003)

32, married with a 3 year old daughter. I'm an aircraft technician (basically chief of maintenance) for a wealthy family that own two Gulfstream G550's and 1 Gulfstream G-IV (soon to be G450) large cabin corporate jets. They have international business' so I get to see the world. Prior to that I worked at the service center for Gulfstream in Savannah, GA.

Does this really belong in the general nitro forum??? Shouldn't this be in General Chaos?

In 18 and graduating in 2 weeks. In the fall I will be going to Santa Clara University to study mechanical or electrical engineering.

I'm 34, married (she's 34), with 1 son. I'm a shift foreman at a local textile plant. Good job but keeping the work moving for 3 different shifts can be a headache.

31 with a 2 & 4 year old daughter. Wife is 24. I'm a Postal Supervisor

I'm 13. I sell a ton of stuff on ebay, Have a candy selling buisness, and I'm looking into real estate. I'm also working up to becoming a Divemaster. Yes i dive to Diver.

Hey guys, i am 20, and am currently in my 3rd year of school, starting next week. I have almost completed a degree in civil engineering and am now back in school for gas utility, and electrical distribution. I currently work for a utility part time. I need the money for rent and all my bills so i try to work as much as i can. Poor college kid i would say.

18, currently no job and I'm almost done with high school so ill start looking when i finish school.... I dont know if any you wanted to know my name but here it is Joseph Wright...

14 in August., i want a birthday thread as many as i have started!. As far as occupation anything i can, i have 2-3 yards set up to mow once a week at 20 a pop.

44, native Coloradoan, married to a fiesty New Yorker. I worked as an Electrician for 11 years, but reconstructive ankle surgery, knee surgery, wrist surgery and 3 ruptured disks put an end to that. I also drove semi's for 7 years, but didn't like being on the road all the time and never seeing my family. Now I do Inside Sales and Manage a warehouse for an Electrical Supply company.

t-alec said:
I'm 13. I sell a ton of stuff on ebay, Have a candy selling buisness, and I'm looking into real estate. I'm also working up to becoming a Divemaster. Yes i dive to Diver.

now this is a busy and motivated kid. he could teach micro07 a thing or 2.

MustangMan sometimes the truth hurts...;)

I'm 23 24 in sept...USCBP Officer!

Back