Now this my kinda snow plow!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I would even be happy to plow my neighbors house in this

IMG_1112.png

That's my guess. Sure looks like an old Ford 8n. That's what I use to brush hog the pastures at the farm. Great piece of machinery. Ford should have stuck to making tractors. Way better than their trucks.... :)

That's my guess. Sure looks like an old Ford 8n. That's what I use to brush hog the pastures at the farm. Great piece of machinery. Ford should have stuck to making tractors. Way better than their trucks.... :)
I've never had an issue with their trucks. I had a 2004 F150 that pulled a big industrial trailer with a 78 big block Camaro on it through the up and down hills in southern Indiana no problem. My buddy had a similar Chevy truck that struggled to pull a 91 Mustang roller from Tennessee on a car dolly.

Musta been the driver. Chevys don't struggle ;)
Lol. His did. I've owned my share of Chevy's. Not a fan. My brand new '89 Slomaro was in the shop 6 times in the first month. It caught fire at 3 weeks and fried the entire engine harness and computer. Then the paint peeled off of it at 6 months old. 6 paint jobs later, I got rid of it. My 2004 F150 never had an issue. Had to sell it 6 years after I bought it due to a divorce and was nearly in tears watching it go.

Back