Nitro Rustlers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluro_RC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have one,i reckon its the best car I've had.I'm going to race it soon.But i wanted to knoe if you have one post a pic if u can^^,Or otherwisewhat do u think of them.?? :D

I have one,i reckon its the best car I've had.I'm going to race it soon.But i wanted to knoe if you have one post a pic if u can^^,Or otherwisewhat do u think of them.?? :D

rusty's suck! go with the AE gt2

i dont know about the guys above but i like mine(after getting through engine issues)
It even ran great at my local track. heres a pic
3805885047_35439772cb.jpg

Since when are Rustlers and GT2's Truggies? ;-)

they arent truggies. this guy put it in the wrong forum, is there even a truck forum? if not they need 1

Yeah Stadium and CORR Trucks forum. It's all good...I like me some 1/10th racing too!

is it me or has 2wd nitro racing seriously died down?

heres mine, its got a trx 3.3 swap big bore shocks and a few other things
33nitrorustler.gif

33nitrorustler2.gif

33nitrorustler3.gif

I just picked up a rustler from some guy that didn’t know much about them, It had a broken turn buckle and he didn’t want to fix it!!! I traded him 2 Xbox 360 games for the rustler and everything needed, including a nice quick charger, and a tool box full of random parts and tools!. I have been running my two t-maxxs and I'm pretty excided about this truck because our local track does not have races for the t-maxx. can't wait to get this rustler fixed up and on the track

crazy huh?