Nitro rc transport!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro Rascal

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Right I've been driving nitro rc cars for seven months and have owned 4 cars upgrading to a HPI Savage 25 and Hot Bodies Lightning ST10 both great cars but being too young to drive and not being lucky enough to live in a field. It is impossible for one person to carry 1 HPI Savage, 1 Hot Bodies, 2 Bottles of fuel 1x 16%, 1x 20%. 1 control sometimes 2, my rota start and a reasonable sized tool box. Even when driving to the park three of us struggle to transport all my kit to my bashing location. Does anyone have any suggestions for transporting all my kit. Thanks.

Well it might looks kinda funny but you could always get a wagon with high sides. Or if you have a bike get one of those trailers you can attach to it. Other than that I dont really see how you could.

They make those bags that can transport an RC and controller, but you'd still be stuck with the fuel and tool box. And I believe the bags are pretty pricey.

Didn't think of a bike trailler that might work. But I'm far too vain for a pull along wagon.

I've seen the bags but I'd probably need 4-5 for all my stuff still couldn't carry all that. Not a bad idea if (god forbid) I decided to get rid of 1 of my cars and convert the other to pull start.

Last edited:
:whhooo: Shame on you!! Talking about getting rid of one of your cars!! :hehe:

Your starting to sound like my fiance "you have to many rc cars" :whhooo: YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY!:banana:

I agree with h8z2luze x2.

You can never have too many RC's. And a wagon would be the perfect job. Get one of those red wagons and put some monster wheels on it and sticker decals :D.

I agree with h8z2luze x2.

You can never have too many RC's. And a wagon would be the perfect job. Get one of those red wagons and put some monster wheels on it and sticker decals :D.

Your right I need more RCs. If I did swallow my pride and by a wagon I could tow it with my savage. No wait! I could sit in it and tow it with my savage. :D

They have some cool looking wagons. My dad has one you can either pull or hook to a lawnmower/quad its metal with like metal x grate for the sides with big offroad tires its pretty cool.

Your right I need more RCs. If I did swallow my pride and by a wagon I could tow it with my savage. No wait! I could sit in it and tow it with my savage. :D

lol thats just asking to burn up the clutch and roast the motor.

Your starting to sound like my fiance "you have to many rc cars" :whhooo: YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY!:banana:

every time she says that, go out and buy another one. she will either shut up or leave, either way problem solved!:whhooo:

lol i am addicted not STUPID

lmao, my wife started busted my balls around my 4th nitro, i now have 10 and she loves them almost as much as i do. she can tell you almost every hop up on my tcs' and some of the more obvious on my off road stuff. she amazes some guys how much she knows.

dont be affraid to put a controller in her hand, but I've found it has to be her "own" rc, says otherwise shes affraid shes gonna break mine or mess something up? idk?:D

every time she says that, go out and buy another one. she will either shut up or leave, either way problem solved!:whhooo:

have you SEEN her ??

Brandon ... if she leaves, send her my way !! lol

Yeah I've got a wheel barrow already bu the wheel is a bit buggered :hehe:

Buy a luggage cart that folds up and get some plastic containers, the big ones at wally world, and strap them on. The bigger the tires the better. Put the heavy stuff on the bottom, and lighter stuff on the top. You could modify a golf pull cart also. Those tires would definetely work.

Back