NFL - A bit of a Rant

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually don't mind all the commercials. This is when I get a chance to do other things(bathroom, snacks, drinks, reply to RCT) to appease my short attention span šŸ˜†

Breaking news: Lions going to the NFC championship!!!
Was pretty good game they dominated in second half for sure

Man, this game is a nail biter. Come on KC!
Wow. What a game!

Last edited:
I had no dog in the fight, but I was rooting for Josh Allen. Great battle between the 2 teams as always.
This was the only game I got wrong. I called winners: Ravens, 49ers, Lions.

Screenshot_20240121-214706.png

I had no dog in the fight, but I was rooting for Josh Allen. Great battle between the 2 teams as always.
This was the only game I got wrong. I called winners: Ravens, 49ers, Lions.
I was hoping for a different outcome in the 49ers game, but I got em all right I think. I changed my mind ten times before the games started šŸ˜
Great game. I'm a Chiefs fan but I honestly thought the Bills would win.
I called the Chiefs, but I thought it was going to be a tough one. It was one of the better games this season.

Last edited:
Chiefs and Bills games are always worth the watch. They always go down to the last possession it seems. I'm a Cowboys fan, but don't watch them. To much heartache. I don't care who wins it all as long as it's not the Eagles and 9ers. I'm bandwagoning the Lions right now. Everyone loves a Cinderella story.

Chiefs and Bills games are always worth the watch. They always go down to the last possession it seems. I'm a Cowboys fan, but don't watch them. To much heartache. I don't care who wins it all as long as it's not the Eagles and 9ers. I'm bandwagoning the Lions right now. Everyone loves a Cinderella story.
You and @Greywolf74 think alike me thinks. I definitely hope the Lions whoop the 49ers, but that will definitely be a tough one. I'm also kinda hoping the Chiefs beat the Ravens, but really, I'm ok with the Ravens winning too. They have been playing some pretty amazing football.

Being a Chiefs fan has always been stressful. That game was no different. Could have went either way.

I'm not really a fan of the NFL anymore but I've been a Chiefs fan since I was a little kid. Love going to the games. No matter how bad NFL broadcasts get, I still have to support my team.

Last edited:
Being a Chiefs fan has always been stressful. That game was no different. Could have went either way.

I'm not really a fan of the NFL anymore but I've been a Chiefs fan since I was a little kid. Love going to the games. No matter how bad NFL broadcasts get, I stoll have to support my team.
But are you a Swifty?

I'm definately not a Taylor Swift fan. And the longer this nonsense goes on, the less I like Travis Kelce.

Side note, I've met him in person a few times, he's a really large guy. I'm 6'2" 230 and I have to look up at him. I hope he's not on this forum......

I'm definately not a Taylor Swift fan. And the longer this nonsense goes on, the less I like Travis Kelce.

Side note, I've met him in person a few times, he's a really large guy. I'm 6'2" 230 and I have to look up at him. I hope he's not on this forum......
6'6-6'9" depending on what convenience store I am leaving and 340...... I can take him out swiftly. šŸ¤£

You and me both! The only sport I watch now is tennis. They kept all that woke bs out of the game, they don't call me a racist f the nfl!
Exactly. I pay to be entertained. Unfortunately they are all following each other.

Back